Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour
Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour is one of the famous tour in Tibet. Saga Dawa Festival tour is most distinguished Tibetan Buddhist festival - Saga Dawa festival is considerably illustrious among the people of various corners of the universe. Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour offer historical and culture trip of Tibet. Millions of them might have dreamt of bond with it as participants of this festival once in a lifetime. The suggested tour is ideal choice for those specific group having only limited time and no more interest for adventurous hard-hitting treks. We do definitely undertake your all through traveling with profuse delight and indulgence.
Tibet saga Dawa festival tourinclude Kailash Mansarovar tour too. Festival will take place at Tarboche on the first day of trekking. Tibet saga dawa festival tour is the most important festival of Mt Kailash, celebrating the enlightenment of Buddha. It takes place every year at full moon of the fourth lunar month. A giant flagpole is ritually taken down and the prayer flags are changed for new ones. After the flagpole is upright again, the Tibetans try to tell the future by watching its position. If the pole is erected straight it will mean happiness for all of Tibet. Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition will operate saga dawa package tour according to clients holiday duration and desire memorable in lifetime experience.
Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to your Hotel , Tibet saga Dawa Festival tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Relaxing / Shopping or excursion around Kathmandu valley with own activities Tibet visa preparation day and prepare for Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Nyalam (3750mts/185km) Guest house on full board
Day 04: Drive to Saga (4600mts/ 280km) Camp on full board
Day 05: Drive to Paryang (4750mts/235km). Camp on full board
Day 06: Drive to Lake Mansaorvar (4572mts/ 230km). Camp on full board
Day 07: Drive to Tarboche/Darboche. Camp on full board. (4660mts/25km)
Day 08: Visit Saga Dawa festival. Camp
Day 09: Start Trek to Dira Phuk (5010mts/18km 4900Mt) Camp on full board
Day 10: Trek to Dormala campsite (5200mts/15km) Camp on full board
Day 11: Trek to Darchen (4660mts/18km) and drive to Lake Mansarovar (4572mts/20km). Camp on full board
Day 12: Drive to Paryang (4750mts/230km). Camp on full board
Day 13: Drive to Saga (4600mts/235km). Camp on full board
Day 14: Drive to Nyalam (3750mts/280km). Guest house on full board
Day 15: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you time and interested for another package trip , we will arrange accordingly such as Mt. Everest mountain flight tour, , sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley, River rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD $2350 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Tibet border overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation entire the Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet border kodari to kathmandu pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Lhasa stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tibet Saga Dawa festival tour is one of the famous tour in Tibet. Saga Dawa Festival tour is most distinguished Tibetan Buddhist festival - Saga Dawa festival is considerably illustrious among the people of various corners of the universe.