Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour
Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour is exciting Helicopter tour in Nepal. Annapurna Base camp Heli tour may give you the joy of stepping in the Annapurna base camp with best mountain vistas. Helicopter tour in Annapurna base camp suite for those travelers / trekkers who haven’t enough time to go to Annapurna base camp trekking on foot. Annapurna base camp Helicopter trip explore the two high Himalayan base camp ( Annapurna base camp and Fishtail / Machhapuchhare base camp) in same trip as well as breathtaking Himalayan views of two above 8000m mountains – Annapurna I. 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m with 13 snowy capped mountains with in 4 hours from Kathmandu .
Helicopter tour in Annapurna base camp is really amazing adventure trip at once in front of you Annapurna I glance and surrounding snowy mountain peaks while helicopter landed at Base camp. Annapurna base camp heli tour explore the Annapurna sanctuary trekking trails , fly above the beautiful Gurung village, Modi river and world’s deepest Kali gandi gorge.
Annapurna base camp helicopter package trip ride in Kathmandu and fly via northern Himalayan ranges before heading east towards to the Annapurna base camp. You will fly over diverse landscapes and beautiful villages and reach the base camp. you will spend around 30 minutes for enjoying tea/coffee and of course the brilliant mountain panorama of Annapurna Himalayan ridge as well as Holy Mt. Fishtail. Annapurna base camp Heli tour take to you heart of Annapurna Himalayan zone with fantastic view of Mt. Dhualagiri 80167m, Mt. Annapurna I.8091m, Annapurna south, Annapurna II, III, IV , Fishtail, Nilgiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhare, Lamjung Himal, Butterfly mountains. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Annapurna Helicopter tour around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame even after the some other trekking tour in Nepal Himalaya..Also we have special offer for 2022/2023Annapurna base camp Helicopter sightseeing tour for Adventure travelers!
Major highlights of Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour
* Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour most exciting Heli tour in Nepal take travelers two mountain base camp ( Annapurna base camp and fishtail / Machhapuchhare base camp) at once with eye catching panoramic views.
* Annapurna base camp Heli tour explore the Annapurna base camp trek trails with in one hours from pokhara and 4 hours from Kathmandu .
* Heli tour in Annapurna base camp offer beautiful Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan range.
* You will see world deepest Kali gandaki Gorge with fly over the beautiful Ghandrung village of Nepal.
Annapurna Base camp Heli tour itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to Hotel, Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you domestic airport Kathmandu. Helicopter will take to via Pokhara and 20 minutes time landed at Annapurna base camp 4130m for photograph of very closed view of the Mt. Annapurna I (8091m) , Annapurna south, Annapurna II, III, IV , Fishtail, Nilgiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhare, Lamjung Himal, Butterfly mountains then fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Finish helicopter tour.
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Twonight accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic drop to catch the Nepal Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna base camp helicopter tour is one of the most popular helicopter tour in Nepal for best Himalayan views of three above 8000m mountans ( Dhaulagiri 8167m, Manaslu 8163m & Annapurna I 8091m) with 19 snowy capped mountains.