Langtang Helicopter tour
Langtang Helicopter tour is fantastic trip for the travelers / trekkers who haven’t for 12 days Langtang valley trekking trekking. Langtang Heli Tour is an opportunity to visit Kyanjin Gompa and explore world beautiful Langtang valley. Langtang Helicopter Tours tour take to you heart of the Langtang region trekking trails & explore the Tamang ethnic culture with high land Himalaya zone with beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Annapurna I.8091m, Mt. Shishapangma 8013m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Langshisa Ri 7134m, Gangchenpo 6669m, Yala peak 5510, Naya kanga 5960m, Annapurna Himalaya range .Langtang Heli tour starts from Kathmandu airport and fly towards north chasing the Langtang range where you can enjoy beautiful scenery of mountain range in front of you. You fly over the Lake Gosainkunda and different Tamang village settled in a beautiful terrace . We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Langtang Helicopter tour around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame even after the some other trekking tour in Nepal Himalaya. Also we have special offer for 2018/19 Langtang valley Helicopter sightseeing tour for Adventure travelers
Langtang Helicopter tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to Hotel, Langtang Helicopter tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you domestic airport Kathmandu. Helicopter will take to via Holy Gosainkunda lake and 20 minutes time landed at Langtang Kyanjin Gompa 3890m for photograph of very closed view of the Mt. Annapurna I.8091m, Mt. Shishapangma 8013m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Langshisa Ri 7134m, Gangchenpo 6669m, Yala peak 5510, Naya kanga 5960m, Annapurna Himalaya range then fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Finish helicopter tour.
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Langtang Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.