Ladakh Frozen Lake trekking
Ladakh Frozen Lake trekking is challenging & popular trekking tour in India. India Ladakh Forzen Lake trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views, Lush valleys, temples , monasteries & beautiful landscape etc. Ladakh Frozen lake trekking take you heart of the India. Mostly Ladakh Frozen lake area is isolated and made inaccessible for nearly eight months a year due to heavy snowfall resulting in closure of all the access passes, Zanskar has the distinction of being the least interfered with microcosms of Ladakh, and thus one of the last few surviving cultural satellites of Tibet. Ladakh frozen lake trekking allow you to go through this isolation and to examine some of the villages along the Zanskar River in the midst of winter and thus catch a glimpse of the lifecycle during this unique time of the year.
Ladakh Frozen Lake trekking is marvelous trekking destination where trekkers extra amazing experience of frozen lake. Minimum two weeks required trekking in India Frozen lake but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking service as per travelers wish and holiday schedule. A visit to the ancient monastic establishments of Karsha and Zangla promises to heighten your insight into the mysteries of this Shangri-la, a land and culture frozen in time behind the ramparts of the Zanskar Mountains. Chilling and Lingshed are the only sizeable villages on this trek until Hanamur and Pidmo before Pishu and Zangla in Zanskar, all the rest are names of places and caves along the route. Good physical fitness is required trekking in India Frozen lake area.
Ladakh Frozen lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi India From home country or Nepal and fly to Leh, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will transfer to Hotel, Ladakh Frozen trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Leh (local Sight seeing)
In the morning Day trip Phyang, Shankar Gompa & Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Leh - Chilling (5 hrs drives)
In the morning drive to chilling along with our porters from Pishu village of Zanskar, visit coppersmith workshops. Dinner and overnight stay at guest house.
Day 04: Chilling - Zaribago 5 hours
In the morning set out for a walk on ice of the frozen Zanskar River, Chadar. Feel the thrill of adventure. Dinner and overnight stay at cave.
Day 06: Zaribago - Deepyokma hours 4 hours
Today we will trek up to Deepyokma. Dinner and overnight stay at cave.
Day 06: Deepyokma to Nyrakpulu 4-5 hours
Trek up to Nyrakpulu. Today we will camp below Nyarak village, ten minutes up along a small stream. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Day 07: Nyrakpulu - Lingshed
Today we will trek an hrs walk on frozen river (Chadar), after that 5 hrs steeply up to Lingshed village. In this day we will stay in private house, relax in a heated room. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Lingshed
The day is for relaxed. This is one of the most remote villages in Ladakh, visit Lingshed monastery, school for monks, and explore the village. Dinner and overnight stay at village houses.
Day 09: Lingshed - Deepkongma 4-5 hours
Today we will trek up to Deepkongma. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 10: Deepkongma - Warsangdo 5 hours
Trek up to Warsangdo. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 11: Warsangdo - Pishu:
In the morning we will trek up to Pishu. Dinner and overnight stay in cave.
Day 12: Pishu - Karsha
In the morning trek to Karsha. Dinner and overnight stay in tents..
Day 13: Karsha
After breakfast trek to Nerak Pullu. O/n CaveThe rest day at Karsha. After breakfast visit Karsha Gompa. Dinner and overnight stay in tent..
Day 14: Karsha - Zangla
Today we will trek up to Zangla. Upon arrival at Zangla visit the Zangla Gompa. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 15: Zangla - Sarakdo
Trek up to Sarakdo. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 16: Sarakdo - Nyrakpulu
Today we will trek up to Nyrakpulu. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 17: Nyrakpulu - Tsomopaldar
Trek up to Tsomopaldar. Dinner and overnight stay in cave.
Day 18: Tsomopaldar - Tilatdo
Today we will trek up to Tilatdo. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 19: Tilatdo - Chilling
The last day of our trek. Today we will trek up to chilling and from here return back to Leh by Toyota Qualis/jeep. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 20: Leh –Delhi
After breakfast, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Leh airport to fly Nepal and for onward destination.
Trip Cost: USD $1875 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi international airport drop to catch the Delhi Leh flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Delhi Leh flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel accommodation during Ladakh Frozen trekking on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Required trekking porter for Ladakh Frozen trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the Ladakh Frozen trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- Ladakh Frozen trekking with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Ladakh Frozen trekking trip with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Leh Delhi flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi International Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the Delhi & Leh
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.