Nubra valley trekking
Nubra valley trekking is famous trekking trail in India . India Nubra valley trek offer beautiful Himalayan views , cultural heritage sites, temples , lush valleys & beautiful Landscape. Nubra valley is a branch of the Shyok River which flows parallel to the Indus on the northern side of the Ladakh range. Because of its lower altitude the valley has a mild climate and is therefore richer in vegetation. It is often referred to as the "Orchard of Ladakh". In ancient times, the valley was part of the Caravan Route, today it offers unparalleled trekking opportunities and scenic landscapes. It is also the natural habitat of the double backed Bactrian camel. India Nubra valley trek take to you heart of the India. .
India Nubra valley trekking is marvelous trekking package in India. Autumn & spring is best time trekking in Nubra valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange according to travelers / trekkers wish and holiday frame with personalized service. Minimum two weeks holiday required for Nubra valley trekking tour and good physical fitness is most important to reach the destination. Nubra valley trek is challenging trekking in India highest pass Khardong-la pass at 5600 m. Buddhist monasteries flourished in the valley among which the famous Diskit Gompa which is over 350 years old and oldest in the Nubra region. Nubra valley trekking is accessible from Leh through different high passes trail.
Nubra valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi India From home country or Nepal and fly to Leh, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will transfer to Hotel , Nubra valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Tour of Leh city, including the 17th century palace and gompa.
Day 03-04: Touring the monasteries and palaces of the Indus valley.
Day 05: We take a morning stroll to Sankar Gompa, then to the nearby village of Sabu. Overnight in Sabu.
Day 06: In Sabu, we meet our horses and begin the trek. Our first day takes us through lovely grazing areas to the campsite at Polu Digar. From this vantage point, the Stok mountains appear to float majestically above the Indus valley.
Day 07: Continue upward to the Digar La base camp. A short day to aid acclimatization.
Day 08: We make an early start to cross the 17,230 ft. Digar La. From the top, views stretch south to the Zanskar range and north to the Saser range, Ladakh's highest peaks. The descent is steady and we camp by a lovely meandering stream at Chumik Yogma.
Day 09: Continue down through the village of Digar to the tiny settlement of Aghyam.
Day 10: Trek to Tangyar, a prosperous village in a remarkable location.
Day 11: Continue upward to Dhungle, our base camp for the pass.
Day 12: Our second pass! Ascend the 17,061 foot Wuri La for views all the way to the Karakoram in Pakistan! Descend to camp at Zule Tokpo.
Day 13: Finish the trek with a short walk out to the village of Sabu, and the TakTok gompa, an ancient shrine built within an impressive cave. Travel by jeep over 18,000 foot plus Chang La to the village of Tangtse, where we camp amongst idyllic meadows.
Day 14: We explore the shoreline of the brilliant turquoise and azure Pangong Lake, Ladakh's largest and one of the great salt lakes of Central Asia. Proximity to the Chinese border prevents us from penetrating much beyond the western shore or camping at the lakeside, but the views are stupendous. Our return to Leh takes us back over Chang La, the second highest motorable road on earth. Back in the Indus valley, we visit the little-known gompa of Chemrey before returning to Leh that evening.
Day 15: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Leh airport to fly Delhi and for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi international airport drop to catch the Delhi Leh flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Delhi Leh flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel accommodation during Nubra valley trekking on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Required trekking porter for Nubra valley trekking tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the Nubra valley trekking tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- Nubra valley trekking with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Nubra valley trekking trip with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the Delhi & Leh
- International flight ticket & Leh Delhi flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while Delhi Jaipur Taj Mahal tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nubra valley trekking is famous trekking trail in India . India Nubra valley trek offer beautiful Himalayan views , cultural heritage sites, temples , lush valleys & beautiful Landscape.