Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour
Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour is popular tour in Sikkim. Sikkim Darjeeling tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape , mixed culture , temples and monasteries etc. Sikkim Darjeeling kalimpong tour take to you heart of the Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong as well as important places in west and east Sikkim such as the mystical Khechophalri lake popularly know as the Wishing Lake, Pemayangtse Monastery which is one of the oldest and most important monastries and the Rabdentse Palace ruins located near Pelling . Visit the Tiger Hill for sunrise, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park where Snow Leopard and Red pandas are bred in captivity; The Yiga Choling Monastery with the Stattue of Maitrya Buddha which happens to be the oldest monastery in Darjeeling, The famous tea gardens which produces some of the finest teas in the world. Autumn spring season is best time Tour in Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year per travelers wish & Desire.
Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour itinerary:
Day 01: Bagdogra - Darjeeling
Arrive at Bagdogra airport/ New Jalpaiguri railway station. Drive to Darjeeling. At Darjeeling transfer to your designated hotel. Overnight at hotel. 2100 m/105 kms/3 hrs
Day 02: Darjeeling
Early morning visit to Tiger Hill for sunrise. On the way back visit Yiga Choling (Ghoom)monastery, Batasia Loop (War Memorial). After breakfast visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Zoological Garden, Tibetan Self Centre and Tea Garden. O/N at hotel.
Day 03: Darjeeling- Pelling
After breakfast drive to Pelling. The drive takes you through lush tea gardens and small towns along the river Teesta and the Rangeet. Transfer to hotel/Resort. Later visit the Khechophalri Lake. Overnight at hotel. 2085 m/115 kms/5 hrs.
Day 04: Pelling - Gangtok
Drive to Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim via Rabangla. On the way visit the Pemayangtse monastery and Rabdentse Palace ruins. Stop over at Rabangla for lunchs. Visit the Tibetan Refugee Centre. Continue your drive to Gangtok through the small town of Singtam on the banks of the river Teesta. Transfer to hotel. O/N at hotel.1600 m/117 kms/4 hrs.
Day 05: Gangtok
City tour of Gangtok which includes the famous Rumtek monastery seat of the 17th Karmapa who is the head of the Kygudpa sect, Institute of Tibetology, Dodrul Chorten, flower Show, Handicraft centre and Enchey monastery. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 06: Tsomgo Lake 'OR' tour to Phodong and Labrang Monastery
After breakfast full days excrusion of Tsomgo Lake near the Indo-Tibet border. Return to Gangtok. O/N at hotel. 12,400m/34 kms.
Full days tour of Phodong and Labrang Monastery in North Sikkim. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 07: Gangtok - Kalimpong
After breakfast drive to Kalimpong.Transfer to hotel. Later visit Zangdok Phalri monastery,Tongsa monastery of Bhutanese origin built around 1692, making it the oldest monastery in the region. Also visit the Kalimpong Art and Craft centre.O/N at hotel.
Day 08: Kalimpong- Bagdogra airport/Phuentsoling/ New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Drive to Bagdogra/ New Jalpaiguri/Phuentsoling for onward journey.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi to Bagdora to Delhi overland transportation service by train,
- Airport pick up & drop including all necessary transportation
- need and clean good category hotels Accommodation in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Yuksom with Bed & Breakfast (CP Basis).
- services for Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour permit
- Khangchendzonga National Park fees & other necessary services.
- sikkim Darjeeling kalimpong tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Sikkim Darjeeling tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for staff. ( Tour guide, and Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, alcohol and personal insurance however covers immediate medical facilities
- extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances such as landslide/strike/accidents/natural calamities, Ropeway,
- Airfare Ticket, internal flight,
- Himalayan toy train ride in Darjeeling, tips etc.
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Sikkim Darjeeling Kalimpong tour is most tour destination in Sikkim Darjeeling .