Bird watching tour in Nepal
Bird watching tour in Nepal is popular adventure tour package in Nepal. Nepal bird watching tour is known as bird watching in Nepal discover the various type of birds in Nepal, Nepal wildlife safari tour as well as multi cultural sites of Nepal. Nepal is one of the popular place for bird watching tour in south Asia. We Himalaya Journey Trekking has depth experienced bird guide for Nepalese birds. Nepal bird watch trip appropriate for all age group travelers and minimum two weeks holiday required but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange customized bird watching tour as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.
Nepal is exceptionally rich bird life with a total of over 850 species which covered 10% of the World's total bird population. Nepal is delight for bird watching tour from Low land Terai to different Nepal trekking trails. We have professional bird guide in Nepal who has depth experienced for all birding trip in Nepal. Bird watching tour in Nepal explore the rural areas, Nepal forest , different Nepal national park ( Chitwan National park, Bardia National park, Langtang National park, Sagarmatha National park, Shivapuri National park etc)
Nepal bird watching tour commence at Bardia after an hour flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj flight then HJT Bird guide take to you Bardia National park , Lumbini sacred garden, Chitwan National park, Koshi tappu wildlife reserve , Godavari botanical garden & finally at Shivapuri national park. This is one of most popular Nepal bird watching itinerary but we do only one week bird watching tour too. Travelers may extend bird watching tour to Nepal trekking tour too.
Nepal Bird watching tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Bird watching tour in Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Breakfast- Fly to Nepalgunj or drive to Bardia. 1 hour to Samsara Safari camp.
Refreshment and Check-In. briefing on the Park followed by Nature walk in local Surroundings.
Day 02: Full day Birding on Jeep and Walking. Picnic Lunch at Watch Tower in the Jungle.
Day 03: Breakfast and then Drifting in Karnali River on Rubber Raft whole day. Picnic Lunch.
Day 04: Breakfast and then drive to Badhaiya lake.
Day 05: Drive to Lumbini. Birding on the way. Sacred Garden Visit.
Day 06: Breakfast. Drive to Chitwan- Vulture Restaurant in Nawal Parasi on the way.
Resort Check-In. Refreshment drinks followed by Briefing on National Park. Sunset-Walk.
Day 07: Whole day Jungle Drive with pack lunch: Lame Taal (lake), Tamor Lake.
Day 08: Drive to Bishajari Lake. Back to Resort for Lunch. Canoeing (40min.) and then Birding in Sal-forest
Dinner at the resort followed by Indigenous Tharu Culture Performance.
Day 09: Breakfast. Drive to Koshi. Birding and Lunch on the Way. Camp Check-In in the Evening.
Day 10: Breakfast: Birding in Koshi River, Wet-Land and Swamp surroundings.
Lunch, Short rest, Birding walk looking for Owls and other species.
Day 11: Drive to Biratnagar and Fly to Kathmandu
Day 12: Breakfast- Birding in Godavari Botanical Garden. Lunch.
Day 13: Shivapuri – Birding until afternoon, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 14: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 15: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder Bird watching tour guide.
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj flight ticket as mentioned in itinerry
- Bardia bird watching tour as mentioned in itienrry
- Hotel accomodation in Bardia
- Bardia Lumbini overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini hotel accomodation
- Koshi tappu bird watching tour
- Lumbini bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in chitwan as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Breakfast, lunch & dinner during chitwan bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan Natinoal park bird watching tour as mentioned itinerary
- Chitwan National park to Koshi tappu wildlife Reserve overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Shivapuri bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Phulchowki bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Godavari Botanical garden bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bird watching tour in Nepal is popular adventure tour package in Nepal. Nepal bird watching tour is known as bird watching in Nepal offer various type of bird in Nepal