Rara Lake trekking
Rara lake trekking is most popular trekking destination in north western of Nepal. Rara lake trek trail leads the travelers to one of the most beautiful Rara lake. Rara lake trekking tour is one “off the beaten track trail” and offers glimpses stunning Himalayan views, mixed culture , beautiful landscape , green Jungle with Rhododendron forest , lush valleys. Jumla Rara Lake trekking provides excellent exploration opportunities to Napal’s finest Rara National park and famous Rara Lake situated at an altitude of 2,990 meter. Considered to be off the beaten path Rara lake treks Nepal is a non technical journey and is suitable for average trekkers. Rara trekking area is an adequate habitat for rare and endangered wildlife. Popular for unique communal hospitality.
Rara lake trekking commence from Jumla after flight from Nepalgunj. Himalaya Journey trekking guide will take to you through beautiful blue lake between green forests, cold wind may blow your heart beat. The clear, high altitude lake is ringed with pine, spruce and juniper forests, and mirrors snow-capped Himalayan peaks. In summer, rainfall is low and ideal for trekking. In the winter, there is often snow on the ridge surrounding the lake but in the autumn season, trekker is rewarded with a profusion of alpine flowers. Nobody has lived at the lake, except for the army assignated to the park, since the time government resettled the people of Rara and Chapra when the area was declared a national park. We Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition offers Rara lake trekking according to your wish and holiday schedule with amazing life time experience!
Rara Lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, Rara lake trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing around kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple. etc overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast, Kathmandu by fly to Nepalgunj, overnight hotel.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Jumla (2370m) trek gothi chaur 3043m. overnight at tented camp
Day 05: Jumla / Danphe Langna 3130m overnight at tented camp
Day 06: Danphe Langna / Chautha 2770m. overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Chautha / Dhotu 2380m. overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Dhotu / Rara lake 3040 m. overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Rara Lake: Rest and explore around Rara lake overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Rara / Ghorasain 3190m overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Ghorasain / Sinja 2440m overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Sinja / Jaljala 3270m overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Chere Chaur / Jumla overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Fly, Jumla / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 15: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our airport representative will drop to Kathmandu International airport for onward journeys.
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Rara lake trekking permit
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Nepalgunj Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.