Honeymoon tour in Nepal
Honeymoon tour in Nepal is one of the most popular trip for those couple who are looking ideal place for Honeymoon. Nepal is best travel destination for Nepal honeymoon trip for couples more enjoyable and memorable in every corner of the while participate for Nepal honeymoon tour. Nepal Honeymoon tour offer cultures, ancient history, legendary of Sherpas and world's tallest mountains, lush valley and beautiful Himalayan scenery. Nepal honeymoon package trip explore the most romantic, breathtaking sceneries, unforgettable moments with Nepal wildlife and floral forests, razing rivers and the breathtaking view of the majestic Himalayas. Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition will create unique Nepal Honeymoon tour as per spouse’s wish and holiday schedule from 1/ 2 days up to four weeks holidays in Nepal. Our team of experienced Nepal tour operator helps you to make your honey moon vacation more enjoyable and memorable with unforgettable experience!
Nepal honeymoon tour begins from Kathmandu to multi / various parts of Nepal. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition offer for numerous spouse fabulous Honeymoon tour in Nepal after they get engaged either in Himalaya or valley. HJT generate Nepal honeymoon tour not only in valley beside that Nepal Himalaya trekking honeymoon trip, Chitwan Jungle safari tour and other Nepal package trip. Nepal honeymoon trip can be done in all Nepal trekking region but as standpoint of relaxing only less then 4000m such as Everest view honeymoon trip in Everest region, Annapurna balcony honeymoon trip in Annapurna region, Langtang valley honeymoon trekking will be applicable for couples. HJT arrange Nepal Honeymoon tour probably most romantic, breathtaking scenery in the world..
Nepal Honeymoon tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival in kathmandu, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition airport representative will transfer to hotel, Nepal honeymoon tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu City Tour.
After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03 : Kathmandu - Bhaktapur - Nagarkot
Drive to Bhaktapur after breakfast. Sightseeing at Bhaktapur heritage city.
Drive to Nagarkot and overnight at hotel.
Nagarkot is a popular hill site of Nepal. It is situated 32 K.M from Kathmandu. It can be seen the panorama of eastern mountain range of Nepal (including Mt. Everest.). Next fact: Nagarkot is famous for viewing sunset & sunrise.
Day 04 : Nagarkot - pokhara
Breakfast and drive to pokhara for panoramic Himalayan scenery including the Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Mt. Fish tail /Machhapuchhare 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m , Lamjung Himal 6988m etc. overnight at pokhara.
Day 05 : Excursion around Pokhara valley- pokhara valley sightseeing
Breakfast and sightseeing around pokhara valley including, visit in Mahendra cave, visit David fall, visit in Mahendra bridge. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 06 : Pokhara
Breakfast and Free day in Pokhara for boating in Fewa lake and relaxing with own activities overnight at pokhara.
Day 07 : Pokhara - Chitwan.
After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Chitwan means Chitwan National Park where offer many jungle activities. The park is listed on the world heritage site and protected as green forest. The park is famous for birds and animal including one horned Rhino and Bengal Tiger.
Have a lunch on your arrival in Chitwan. After refreshment, start Jungle Safari activists (village tour village, Tharu culture dance, Slight show presentation) and Dinner.
Day 08 : Chitwan
Breakfast early in the morning and continue the Jungle Safari activities (Canoe ride, Bird watching, Jungle walk) and Lunch about 13:00
Again start Jungle Safari activities (Elephant Safari; an excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal tiger, also encounter many other smaller mammals).
Evening: Tharu culture dance presentation or Slid show presentation and Dinner.
Day 09 : Chitwan - Kathmandu
Breakfast and Visit to the government elephant breeding centre and drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 : Kathmandu
Break fast. Free Day or shopping. (Optional - Mountain flight to watch mount. Everest; the highest mountain on the earth including 7 other highest mountain. This is an hour flight in the morning from and to Kathmandu. Mountain flight will be an opportunity in your life)
Day 11 : Kathmandu – Airport.
After breakfast, shopping / relaxing with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Nagarkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Nagarkot on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel
- Nagarkot sunirse tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- two night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Sarangkot sunrise view program as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic airport drop for Nepal mountain flight tour
- Mt. Everest mountain flight tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up after the mountain flight tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Nagarkot /Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Honeymoon tour Equipments
- Tour Bag pack.
- Tour day bag.( Small handbag)
- Tour shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Hat, cat
- woollen cap.
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Similar Honeymoon tour in Nepal
No documents found.