Nepal Annapurna trekking
Nepal Annapurna trekking is known as Annapurna exploration trekking tour in Annapurna region which includes Annapurna base camp, Ghorepani poon hill and Natural hot spring ( tatopani). Annapurna trekking Nepal offers stunning Himalayan views including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna I 8091m ,Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc & Monasteries, lush valleys with green jungle , beautiful landscape, four different type of Rhododendron, wild animals such as wild pork, bear, fox, jackal, snow leopard, black & red monkeys, Mountain Thar/goat etc. Annapurna trek Nepal is easy moderate trekking route in Annapurna region fit for all age groups trekkers/ travelers who has only two weeks holidays for Nepal, specially who haven’t time for Annapurna circuit trekking , Annapurna sanctuary trekking , Jomsom Muktinath trekking or another trekking in Annapurna.
Nepal Annapurna trekking begins from Pokhara after 5-6 hours drive or 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. After 1 hours drive to Phedi from Pokhara, trekking ascend to Dhampus Hill from where you will see beautiful Annapurna panoramic views. Annapurna trekking continue follow green jungle with Rhododendron forest to Natural hot spring at Jhinu danda then trail continue ascend to Mt. Annapurna Base camp. Annapurna base camp is highest trekking point of this trekking and return same trail until Chomorung village. Annapurna exploration trekking continue ascend till Ghorepani which is another most beautiful village of Annapurna trekking. Early morning Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will take to you poon hill for superb Himalayan views of Annapurna. Ghorepani poon hill is one of the best view point center in Annapurna region. After beautiful Himalayan views treks led to Tatopani ( natural hot spring) then trekking continue descend to Beni and by bus or private vehicle back to Pokhara. Get Annapurna exploration trek through HJT with life time experiences in Nepal Himalayas.
Nepal Annapurna trekking itinerary:
Nepal Annapurna trekking / Annapurna exploration trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna trek Nepal briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu to Pokhara by flight or by tourist bus (915m). Drive approximately 5-6 hours & by flight 35 minutes. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Pokhara by private vehicle to phedi than trek to Dhampus (1950m)/Deurali. Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Dhampus/Deurali trek to Jhinu dada (1870m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring.
Day 05: Jhinu dada trek to Sinuwa (2340m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Sinuwa trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Himalaya Hotel to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Machhapuchhare base camp/Fishtail base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 09: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Chhomorung trek to Ghorepani.(2855m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani / Natural hot spring (1179m). walk approximately 5-6 hours where you will enjoy with natural hot spring.
Day 13: Tatopani trek to Beni ( 987m) walk approximately 5-6 hours then by bus drive back to Pokhara .overnight at pokhara.
Day 14: After breakfast, by tourist bus drive to Kathmandu , transfer to hotel, t, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time and interested for another package trip , we will arrange accordingly such as Mt. Everest mountain flight tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour, sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley, River rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD 1075 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel acccomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP) permit
- Nayapul to pokhara by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide / Porters overland transportaion as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.