Cultural tour in Nepal
Cultural tour in Nepal is popular tourism activities. Nepal cultural tour include different ethnic groups & historical sightseeing trip around Kathmandu valley & rural areas of Nepal. Nepal is one of the best country for cultural sightseeing tour, with its long history, fascinating art and unique and varied architecture. The vast diversity of people, their culture, language and traditions will intrigue anyone. The two predominant religions, Hinduism and Buddhism, are ever present with the variety of gods and goddess, numerous temples, stupas and monasteries, and depict the deep faith of the people. Nepal cultural tours offer panoramic mountain scenery and a diversity of beautiful landscape will enchant you and make your visit one of the most romantic and memorable ones you have ever experienced Nepal valley and its surrounding areas will give you an enchanting glimpse of Nepal - its people, culture, traditions and mountains - that will surely make you want to come for a longer visit. We Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition arrange the most specific programs give visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition, a unique culture heritage, glorious history, jungle safari. We have 61 ethnic group and 71 dialect thus you may get chance to see almost the ethnic group’s culture, tradition and manner while you choose the cultural sightseeing tour program with us!
Nepal cultural tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel,Nepal cultural tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monument sight-seeing tours to Pashupatinth, Boudhanath and Budhanilkantha. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: Katmandu-Nagarkot. Sight-seeing tours to Bhaktapru and Chanfu Narayan. Drive to Nagarkot for overnight stay.
Day 04: Nagarkot-Katmandu. Early morning Sunrise view over the Himalayan Panorama. Drive to Patan for sight-seeing tours. Overnight hotel in Katmandu.
Day 05: Sight-seeing tours to Kirtipur, Dakshinakali and Chobhar. Overnight hotel in Katmandu..
Day 06: Katmandu-Daman. Drive to Daman along Tribhuvan Highway. Overnight in Resort.
Day 07: Daman-Chitwan. Early morning, you will go to tower to enjoy the Himalayan Panorama view. After breakfast, you will drive to Chitwan National Park.
Day 08: Chitwan. Taday you will be kept busy in jungle safari activities.
Day 09: Chitwan-Lumbini. After breakfast, you will drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Day 10: Lumbini-Tansen. After a 4 hours drive along a rough hilly roads, you will arrive at Tansen.
Day 11: Tansen-Pokhara. After a drive of about 5 hours, you will arrive at Pokhara, the second most popular tourist destination in Nepal. You will take a full day sight-seeing tours in Pokhara valley. That includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.
Day 12: Pokhara. Early in the morning, you can drive to Sarangkot view point (1600m) for a sunrise view over the Himalayan panorama. Then, you can drive back or walk back to Pokhara.
Day 13: Pokhara-Gorkha. Today, we are bringing you to witness the home of original Gurkha warriors who have been famous in the world for their bravery and honesty.
Day 14: Gorkha-Kurintar. Kurintar lies on Pokhara-Kathmandu highway on the bank of Trisuli river.
Day 15: Kurintar-Kathmandu. After Breakfast, you will leisurely drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Sight-seeing tours to Bungamti, Khokana and Panauti Village and Overnight in Dhulikhel.
Day 17: From Dhulikhel, it is an easy hike to legendary Namo Buddha shrine.
Day 18: Dhulikhel-Kathmandu. Drive to Kathmandu and a free afternoon.
Day 19: In the morning, you can take an optional mountain flight trip over the Himalayas & farewell diner.
Day 20: Back to onward destination.
Trip Cost: USD $1750 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 6 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu the Nagarkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- One night hotel accomodation in Nagarkot on BB basis ( Three star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Nagarkot sunrise view tour as mentioned itinerary
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Daman overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Daman on BB basis ( Three star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- Daman to chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Lumbini overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Lumbini on BB basis ( Three star catagory htoel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Gorkhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned
- 1 night accommodation in Gorkha on BB basis (in Home stay tour) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- sunrise view tour in Gorkah as mentioned in itinerary
- Gorkhara to Kurintar / Manakamana temple overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Kurintar / Manakamana on BB basis as mentioned itinerary
- Kurintar / Manakaman to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.