Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour is one of the most popular tour destination in Nepal. Chitwan Pokhara tour take you for wildlife safari tour in Chitwan National park and beautiful pokhara valley. Chitwan pokhara package tour offer historical monuments sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley such as pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swyambhunath / monkey temple, Kathmandu Durbar square , patan durbar square , Bhaktapur Durbar square including Chitwan Jungle safari tour , Phewa lake boating and Pokhara valley tour. Minimum 10 days required for Kathmandu Chitwan pokhara tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers demand and wish. Autumn & spring season is best time for Pokhara Chitwan package tour.
Chitwan Pokhara package tour begins from Kathmandu. First two days Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour guide take to you historical monuments sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley then drive to Chitwan for Jungle safari tour. You will enjoy in Chitwan with wild life adventure trip such as elephant safari tour, canoying trip, Jungle walk, bird watching trip , Tharu village tour and drive to pokhara for stunning Annapurna Himalayan views , Pokhara valley sightseeing and Phewa lake boating. After two night spend in pokhara by private car or by flight back to Kathmandu. Travelers may extend their journeys after complete Dhulikhel Nagarkot package trip for Mt. Everest mountain flight tour / Nepal mountain flight tour. we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange personalized tour service in Nepal with amazing life time experience !
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Katmandu, transfer to hotel, Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara package tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04: Arrival After breakfast, Kathmandu/ by tourist bus or by private car drive to Chitwan. Upon arrival at Chitwan , our representative will brief you about the chitwan jungle safari program, same day cannoning trip to Rapti River, back to resort at 5:30 Pm. In the evening you will see the Tharu cultural dance program approximately one hours and 8:00 pm dinner. Overnight at Chitwan .
Day 05:Full day Chitwan jungle safari
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / elephant riding/safari to Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Tharu village excursion tour where you will see Tharu ethnic group, their culture, tradition .Tharu is only the ethnic group just located at Chitwan district.
1:00 p.m.: Lunch.
3:30 p.m.: Visit the elephant breeding center
6:00 Pm: our representative will briefing about the chitwan national park history
8:00 p.m.: Dinner. Overnight at Chitwan
Day 06:Chitwan jungle safari - Pokhara
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Jungle walk & Elephant safari tour in Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Departure from Chitwan drive to Pokhara, transfer to hotel drive approximately 5-6 hours overnight in Pokhara
Day 07: Early in the morning, our guide will take to you sarangkot for superb Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , drive back to pokhara. After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you full day sightseeing around Pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, world peace stupa and fewa lake boating , transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 08: After breakfast, Pokhara by flight or by private drive back to Kathmandu and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 09: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before departure to international airport or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.