Multi Country Tour
Multi country tour is unique travel destination in Asia which includes three country Nepal India and Bhutan. Multi country adventure tour is a fabulous trip in south Asian travelers specially who has dream to explore beautiful Asian countries Himalayan country of Nepal , Incredible India & The last Shangri La Bhutan . Multi country tour offers stunning Himalayan views of Nepal, India, Bhutan Himalayan views , mixed culture of Nepal, India and Bhutan, historical monuments sightseeing, Religious sites temple to Monasteries. Multi county tour is truly amazing life time experience to explore the three different countries facts and its appearance ! Multi country tour suite for all age travelers who has kin to explore three country with in three to four weeks. We Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition arrange multi country tour according to your wish and holiday schedule with amazing life time experience.
Multi country tour commence from India , Delhi Jaipur Agra Tajmahal Varanashi flight to Nepal for world heritage sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, Nagarkot Dhulikhel , Mount Everest mountain flight tour( Tallest mountain in the world) , Paro Thimpu , Tiger nest monastery and exploration of Bhutan kingdom. Multi country tour is exclusive travel destination in Asia which you can accomplish by Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition with life time experience in three countries at once! If travelers has more holidays, we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange extended trip to Tibet.
Multi country tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Delhi - India : Upon your arrival in the India, Delhi you will be greeted by a representative from Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative . After completion of your custom formalities (Visa, etc) pick up your luggage and look for our representative with Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition display board at the arrival gate in your name and transfer to hotel. short briefing trip about trip. Overnight at Delhi
Day 02: Full day in Delhi : Visits the old and new Delhi. We visit the Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan, the Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in the India, the Raj Ghat the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi; we will walk along the Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity. In the visit of the New city we will see the India Gate an Arch of Commemorative victory; We will also go by the Presidential residence Rashtrapati Bhavan, the Parliament Sansad Bhavan and Government buildings of the secretary; Connaught place, commercial and managerial center.
Day 03: Delhi - Jaipur : After breakfast leave Delhi, drive about 5 hours to Jaipur, a nice Old Indian city also known as the pink city. Visits to Amber Fort to 11kms in the outskirts of the city, the old capital of the State up to 1728. We visit the complex of the palace where we will see the Temple of Kali, the Vestíbulo Victoria or Jai Mahal and Jagmandir the camera of the mirrors. We ascend to the hill in elephant in which the Fort one is located. In the afternoon; of turn to Jaipur visit the Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. The Palace of the city, the previous real residence and now a museum that contains strange manuscripts, fine specimens of Rajput, paintings of Mughal and weapons. The impressive Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds.
Day 04: Jaipur - Agra : After breakfast drive to Agra. ( Where impressive Taj Mahal is - symbol of love)
The Taj Mahal, recently voted one of the new seven wonders of the world, was built by Mogul Emperor Shah Jahan between 1632 and 1654 for his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Soon after its completion, Shah Jahan was deposed by his son and imprisoned at the nearby Agra Fort.
Day 05: Agra : After breakfast the magnificent Taj Mahal visit ( built by the Sha Jahan in 1631 to harbor his favorite queen's body Mumtaz Mahal). Such an incredible work in the marble. As Mr. Bill Clinton (American former president) describe there is difference between seeing and not seeing it personally. Taj mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
It is such an impressive work. Visit red Fort of Agra which is expanded in 2 kms. of distance. Agra fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
Day 06: Agra - Varanasi : Breakfast: Departure by plane / train with destination Varanasi (Benares - the holy Ganges). Visit some important sights. Very interesting for tourist.
Vranasi : The Holy city of Vishwnatha, City of Shiva, City of Saints.
Benares, the corrupted English form of the original Pali 'Varanasi--the city of sannyasins and sages or Kashi, the city of light and liberation
Day 07: Varanasi - Kathmandu - Nepal : Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), 1334m you will be greeted by a representative from Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative . After completion of your custom formalities (Visa, etc) pick up your luggage and look for our representative with Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition display board at the arrival gate in your name and transfer to hotel. Upon arrival HJT office , short briefing about Kathmandu valley sightseeing and official arrangements . Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 08: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as
Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit
Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.
Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc, transfer to hotel . overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 09: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as
Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc
Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan views,
Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc. Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 10: Early in the morning 5:30 am, HJT representative will take to you Kathmandu domestic airport for Mt. Everest mountain flight tour for superb Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m and other 27 Mountains peaks of Nepal. Mount Everest mountain flight tour is really amazing life time experience for those Nepal travelers who haven’t time to go to Everest base camp trekking or who has desire to see top of the world with in a hours. After Mt. Everest flight tour, HJT representative will take to your hotel, Leisure / free time in Kathmandu for excursion/ shopping or relaxing with own activities. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 11: After breakfast, Kathmandu/ Pokhara by private car/ van to Lumbini. Transfer to hotel, excursion around Lumbini. Overnight at Lumbini.
Day 12: After breakfast, Excursion Lumbini Buddha stupa, Maya Devi temple, Asohk stupa and drive to Chitwan.
Upon arrival at Chitwan , our representative will brief you about the chitwan jungle safari program, same day cannoning trip to Rapti River, back to resort at 5:30 Pm. In the evening you will see the Tharu cultural dance program approximately one hours and 8:00 pm dinner. Overnight at Chitwan .
Day 13: Full day Chitwan jungle safari
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / elephant riding/safari to Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Tharu village excursion tour where you will see Tharu ethnic group, their culture, tradition .Tharu is only the ethnic group just located at Chitwan district.
1:00 p.m.: Lunch.
3:30 p.m.: Visit the elephant breeding center
6:00 Pm: our representative will briefing about the chitwan national park history
8:00 p.m.: Dinner. Overnight at Chitwan
Day 14: wildlife safari tour in Chitwan national park
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / Elephant Safari /J jungle walk.
8:00 am: Breakfast
9:30 am: Cultural tour - Tharu Village, explore their culture. Return to Camp
8:00 am: Dinner
Day 15: Chitwan jungle safari - Pokhara
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Jungle walk & Elephant safari tour in Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Departure from Chitwan drive back Pokhara by private car , transfer to hotel drive approximately 5-6 hours overnight in Kathmandu
Day 16: After breakfast, Our tour guide will take to you sightseeing tour around pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, Mahendra Bridge , International Museum etc. Overnight at pokhara
Day 17: wake up early in the morning our tour guide will take to you Sarangkot for sunrise tour of whole Annapurna Himalaya region including Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc, drive back to pokhara. After lunch take to you World peace stupa and Phewa lake boating.
Day 18: After breakfast, Pokhara drive back to Kathmandu.
Drive approximately 5-6 hours and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . overnight at Kathmandu
Day 19: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys for Bhutan Shangri la tour. Upon your arrival in the Bhutan , paro you will be greeted by a representative from Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative . After completion of your custom formalities (Visa, etc) pick up your luggage and look for our representative with Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition display board at the arrival gate in your name and transfer to hotel. short briefing trip about trip. Overnight at Paro.
Day 20: Paro Full Day visits to the sites in and around Paro.
The people of Paro are known for their hard work which is displayed in their large traditional country houses. If you marry a girl from Paro, be prepared to put metal roofing over the traditional shingle roof in your wife's house and purchase farming machineries, to show that you are a capable and well-to-do husband. (So we joke among ourselves.)
Paro's sightseeing is full of gems such as the 200 year old Watch Tower which was renovated and converted into National Museum in 1968. It houses a fine collection of national costumes and fabrics, gallery of thangkas, an impressive stamp gallery with three dimensional and CD stamps issued as early as 1960 that are remarkable and other galleries showcasing armor and silverware with the handsome Royal tea pots. On the top floor there is a four sided temple complex depicting the history of Buddhism and its propagation. Visit Drugyel Dzong, although mostly now in ruins. Built in 1647 by Shabdrung Nawang Namgyel to commemorate the victory over Tibetan Invaders, which indicates by the name of the Dzong meaning Victorious Bhutanese Fort. Overnight at Paro
Day 21 Excursion to Taktsang Monastery
Day hike to Taktsang Monastery view point. Taktsang, meaning "Tiger's nest," is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhawa) mediated, clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 3,000 feet above the valley floor. For the local people it is a place of pilgrimage, but for a tourist, a hike up to the view point opposite the monastery is exhausting, thrilling and mystical. The legend has it that Guru Rimpoche is said to have flown to the site of the monastery on the back of a tigress from Tibet and meditated in the cave there for three months. Drive to Thimphu.
The drive from Paro to Thimphu is spectacularly scenic. Magnificent monasteries and stupas in the valleys and mountain tops. Experience the "Last Buddhist Himalayan Kingdom" on Earth and take precious memories back home.
Day 22 Thimpu
Full day sightseeing in and around Thimphu Valley, The largest and Capital City of Bhutan.
Some of the attractions include;
- Purchase world's most beautiful postage stamps, collector's items and postcards at face value from general post office which is right next to Bhutan National Bank.
- Visit Arts and crafts school where one can see young children at work.
- Visit Traditional Medicine Institute where the ancient healing arts are still practiced.
- Visit Memorial Chorten built in 1974 to honour memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
- Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia shrub to the finished product and purchase some beau,tiful writing sets from the factory.
- Visit Botanical garden (Zoo) where one can see Yak and Takin, the National wild animal of Bhutan.
- Drive up to view point and take a hike beyond to see the clear picture of Thimphu Valley.
- Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used as bed covers or wall decoration, jewelleries and many more. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 23: Thimpu Punakha – Wangdi - Thimpu
Full Day Sightseeing trip to Punakha and Wangdi Towns. Punakha was the old capital of Bhutan and it is still the winter residence of Central Monastic Body. Punakha Dzong is the most Magnificent and Largest Dzong in Bhutan. Return to Thimphu for Overnight.
Day 24: Thimphu – Paro
Morning, time at leisure to explore around Thimphu town on your own or relax in the hotel. Afternoon, transfer to Paro for Overnight at Zshiwaling Resort.
Day 25: Departure Paro
After breakfast, relaxing or shopping then three hours before departure , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Paro airport for onward journey.
Multi country Trip Cost: USD $4950 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi Jaipur Agra Taj Mahal tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel accomodation during the Delhi Jaipur Agra Taj Mahal tour as mentioned in itineary
- Delhi Taj Mahal guided tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Delhi Taj Mahal sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Delhi Taj Mahal sightseeing entrance fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Delhi International airport drop as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu international airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrace fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Mt. Everest mountain flight tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic airport overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Lumbini overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Lumbini to Chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Pokhara overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 2 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Thamel hotel to Kathmandu international aiport drop to catch the Bhutan flight
- Hotel accomodation in Bhutan during the Bhutan package tour itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing entrace fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Brakfast, Lunch & dinner during the Bhutan tour as mentioned in itinrary
- Bhutan Hotel to Paro international airport drop as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu, Lumbini , Pokhara , India stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Similar Multi Country Tours
No documents found.