Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour is famous tour destination in Nepal. Kathmandu Chitwan tour package provide unique tour experience of Nepal. Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour take you Chitwan National park for Chitwan Jungle safari tour , beautiful view point center Nagarkot & Kathmandu valley tour. Chitwan Nagarkot package tour can do with in a weeks and travelers can join after Nepal trekking or any packages in Nepal. Chitwan Nagarkot tour begins from low Land – Chtiwan and reach 2174m Nagarkot. Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour operate for whole the year as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.
Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour begins at Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour guide take to you around Kathmandu valley tour such as Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, monkey temple, Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square , Patan Durbar square with in two days and by overland journey to Chitwan National park for Jungle safari in Chitwan. We will include two nigh three day package trip in Chitwan and by private car drive to Kathmandu. Next morning, tour guide take to you Nagarkot for sunrise and sunset Himalayan views. After Sunrise Himalayan views in Nagarkot, drive back to Kathmandu. Travelers may extend their journeys after complete Dhulikhel Nagarkot package trip for Mt. Everest mountain flight tour / Nepal mountain flight tour. we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange personalized tour service in Nepal with amazing life time experience !
Kathmandu Chitwan Nagarkot tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel, Kathmandu chitwan Nagarkot tour briefing with official arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottery farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04: Arrival After breakfast, Kathmandu/ by tourist bus or by private car drive to Chitwan. Upon arrival at Chitwan , our representative will brief you about the chitwan jungle safari program, same day cannoning trip to Rapti River, back to resort at 5:30 Pm. In the evening you will see the Tharu cultural dance program approximately one hours and 8:00 pm dinner. Overnight at Chitwan .
Day 05:Full day Chitwan jungle safari
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / elephant riding/safari to Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Tharu village excursion tour where you will see Tharu ethnic group, their culture, tradition .Tharu is only the ethnic group just located at Chitwan district.
1:00 p.m.: Lunch.
3:30 p.m.: Visit the elephant breeding center
6:00 Pm: our representative will briefing about the chitwan national park history
8:00 p.m.: Dinner. Overnight at Chitwan
Day 06:Chitwan jungle safari - Kathmandu
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Jungle walk & Elephant safari tour in Chitwan national park
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Departure from Chitwan drive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel drive approximately 5-6 hours overnight in Kathmandu
Day 07: After breakfast,Kathmandu by private car drive to Nagarkot, Nagarkot is best place stunning Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, green jungle, rural areas with stunning Himalayan views of three different range ( Ganesh Himal, Langtang & Rolwaling Himalayan range)& Mount Everest 8848m. Overnight at Nagarkot.
Day 08: After Nagarkot sunrise views, by private car drive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, relaxing or shopping with own activities and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 09: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before departure to international airport or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD $1475 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 5 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night accommodation in Chitwan on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Nagarkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Nagarkot sunrise view program as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.