Ganesh Himal trekking
Ganesh Himal trekking is non tourist trekking trail in Nepal. Ganesh Himal region situated in central Nepal ,northwest of Kathmandu valley. Ganesh Himal trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of Ganesh Himal region, Langtang region and Annapurna region, beautiful landscape, rich Flora , incredible : the impressive display of berberis, primula, orchids and a variety of Ferns , the valleys set ablaze by yellow blossoms of double Jasmine, the forest dense with Spanish oak, blue pine, and in Spring time blossoming of the rhododendron set whole forest alight in spectacular arrays of color. Ganesh Himal trekking route passes through quite Tamang villages, hot spas, gorges and glaciers and reaches Sangjung Kharka and Khola Kharka to view Ganesh Himal V, Ganesh Himal II, Langtang Li Rung (7,225m) and Paldor peak etc. Ganesh Himal region trekking offers a superb opportunity to enjoy magnificent Himalayan views , discover rich flora, fauna ,observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with local people + interesting panoramic views destination points are called Singala pass, Dharka, Jasail Kunda, Jyamrung, Kasigaun, Khanchok and Gorkha offer you more than 35 mountains scenery over 6000m. Ganesh himal trekking is ideal for those wanting to escape from the more popular regions of Annapurna region, Everest region, Langtang region and famous for unspoiled Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colorful rhododendron forest.
Ganesh Himal trekking begins from Trisuli after 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu. HJT trekking guide led Ganesh Himal trek through the mixed Nepalese culture, lush valley ascend till Bhalche / Sing La pass base camp then cross the Ganesh Himal singh La pass (4623m) and enter near by Manaslu region then trail pass through Jharlang, Borlang till Gorkha Bazaar then by bus drive back to Kathmandu. Normally two week required trekking in Ganesh Himal region. Autumn & Spring season is the best time for Ganesh Himal trek but we Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition arrange Ganesh Himal trekking as per travelers / trekkers wish and holiday schedule with amazing life experience!.
Ganesh Himal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Ganesh Himal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu - To Betrawati (5- 6hours bus drive). North of Kathmandu via Trishuli Bazar
Day 03: Trisuli/Betrawati trek to Kispang (1600m.)
Day 04: Kispang trek to Thulo Chaur ( 2200m.
Day 05: Thulo Chaur trek to Gonga ( 2900m.
Day 06: Gonga trek to Rupchet (3635m.)
Day 07: Rupchet trek to Shing La Top ( 4100m.) - Kharka ( 2500m.)
Day 08: Forest Camp trek to Pangsang-la Bangyang (4100m.
Day 09: Pangsang-la trek to BangyangTipling ( 2000)
Day 10: Tipling trek to Borang ( 1700m.)
Day 11: Borang trek to Jharlang (1700m.)
Day 12: Jharlang trek to Kintang Phedi ( 800m.)
Day 13: Kintang Phedi trek to Jamrung Dubar( 1800m.)
Day 14: Jamrung Durbar trek to Dhading Bensi (700m.)
Day 15: Dhading bensi by private vehicle /bus drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley.etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip
TRIP COST: USD $1750 PER PERSON
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Trisuli Betrabati overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Ganesh Himal trekking permit
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Dhading Besi to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.