Nepal Motor Biking tour
Nepal Motor biking tour is one of the fantastic adventure package trip for stunning Himalayan views , lush valleys, reach different type of ethnic groups & tribal society, marvelous terrace fields, temples & monasteries, cultural trip. Motor biking tour in Nepal take to you different Nepal Himalayan range ( Mt. Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Rolwaling) while you choose Nepal motor cycle tour including wilderness river rafting in Bhotekoshi closed to the Tibet border. Since we operate Motor biking tour in Nepal use Royal infield Motor bike for safety and reliable journeys with professional manner. We use mostly rough /off road in rural areas as stand point of Himalayan views, cultural trip while you prefer for motor bike tour in Nepal and make sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley & pokhara valley with motor bike for extra experience. As we have depth experience for Nepal motor bike tour, we arrange Motor bike tour according to your wish and holiday schedule with unforgettable life time experience. Nomrally Autumn & spring season is best time motor biking tour in Nepal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.
Nepal motor biking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu , transfer to hotel, Nepal Motor biking tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 02: After breakfast, our guide will take you Nagarkot. Kathmandu drive to Nagarkot for sunset and sun rise view. Drive approximately 2 hours. Relaxing or excursion around Nagarkot valley. Early in the morning take Nagarkot view tower for superb Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Kumbu Himalayan range, Gauri shanker 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Lantang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rollwaling Himalayan range. overnight at Nagarkot.
Day 03: After breakfast, our guide will take you from Nagarkot drive to Kodari ( Tibet border), drive approximately 4-5 hours and drive back to Baseri for 4+ Bhote koshi river rafting . Overnight at Baseri.
Day 04: After breakfast, at Baseri camp then rafting at Bhote koshi river . Raft approximately 2-3 hours in Bhotekoshi river then drive via Dhulikhel Namobudhha to Balthali village resort . drive approximately 4-5 hours for superb Himalayan views of Lantang, Ganesh Himal and Rollwaling Himalayan range. Balthali village resort.
Day 05: After breakfast, our guide will take you Balthali – Lakuri Bhanjyang Lama tar to Godavari to village resort . drive approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight at Godavari village resort
Day 06: After breakfast, our guide will take you Daman hill from where you will see Mt. Everest 8848m and other stunning Himalayan views, Lunch at Daman then drive to Chitwan for one day Jungle safari program . drive approximately 6-7 hours. Chitwan is best place for Jungle safari, Bird watching, elephant riding , Tharu cultural tours etc. Upon arrival in Chitwan, will serve tea /coffee and participate for any trip , dinner at 8:00 pm. Overnight at Chitwan.
Day 07: Early in the morning jungle guide will take to you for jungle walk or bird watching trip , back to resort then participate for elephant riding trip in Chitwan jungle until 8:30 am , back to resort , after breakfast, drive to Pokhara . drive approximately 4-5 hours. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 08: morning sunrise Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna south 7219m, Annapurna II. 7939m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Nilgiri 7040m. Lamjung Himal 6988m etc. Pokhara is one of the nice town closed to the Fewa lake where you can make boating trip. sightseeing around pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, world peace stupa. Mahendra bridge. Overnight at Pokhara
Day 09: After breakfast, Pokhara drive Gorkha for superb Himalayan views of the Manaslu (8163m) himalaya range .overnight at Gorkha.Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: After breakfast, Gorkha drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Kathmandu.Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley with motor bike such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 10: After breakfast, relaxing /shopping with own activities then three hours before our representative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport for onward journeys or if you have time we will arrange any other package trip accordingly.
Trip Cost: USD $1985 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Royal infield motor bike entire the Nepal motor biking tour
- Three time meal during the motor bike tour as mentioned in itinerary
- One night accommodation in Nagarkot (tourist standard hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- One night accommodation in Basiri camp on on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhote koshi river rafting as mentioned in itinerary
- One night accommodation in Balthali village Resort on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- One night accommodation in Godavari village (tourist standard hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- two night hotel accmodation in Chitwan ( tourist standard hotel ) on twin shareing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Jungle safari tour in Chitwan national park
- Elephant riding, bird watching, canoying, jungle walk, Tharu cultural village tour in chitwan
- two night hotel accmodation in Pokhara ( tourist standard hotel ) on twin shareing room as mentioned in itinerary
- pokhara valley sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- one night hotel accmodation in Gorkha ( tourist standard hotel ) on twin shareing room as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / pokhara / Nagarkot / Balthali / Godavari stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal motor biking tour Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Similar Nepal Motor Biking tour
No documents found.