Around Kathmandu valley trekking
Around kathmandu valley trekking is match for the trekker or travellers who has limit holiday duration for the tourist and fit for the all age group traveller, famlies, students. Kathmandu valley trekking is known as Kathmandu Rim valley trekking .Around kathmandu valley trekking is an easy trekking Katmandu valley . Situated towards the north of the Katmandu Valley, due to its strategic location and convenience, Shivapuri was proclaimed as a watershed area supplying more than a million liters of natural spring water to the city. Katmandu valley Trekking gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with the locals. The narrow mountain paths take you through dense forests and quaint villages. And in the background the magnificent presence of the Himalayan peaks are always there, providing its magnificent panoramic mountains scenery with more than thirty mountains over 6000m.We Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition arrange the Kathmandu valley Rim trekking as per client's holiday schedule and wish with life time experinence!
Kathmandu valley trekking commence at Sundarijal after an hour drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Tamang village via Mulkharka, Chisapani , Nagarkot , Dhulikhel and finally reach the Namo buddha. Kathmandu Rim valley trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m, Mt. Ganesh Himal 7604m, Mt. Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Mt. Gauri shanker 7145m & Tibetan Himalayan range. Normally Autumn & Spring season is best time trekking in Kathmandu valley but we Himalaya Jouirney Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday frame.
Kathmandu valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Chisapani Nagarkot Namobudhha trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu by Private Vehicle to Sundarijal, drive approximately 1 hours and trek to chisapani (2135 m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 03: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2155 m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1845m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Dhulikhel by bus / Private Vehicle Back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 2 hours
Day 06: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 07: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: USD $550 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Shivapuri national park permit
- Dhulikhel to kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.