Annapurna high pass trekking
Annapurna high pass trekking is challenging adventure trekking in Annapurna region. Annapurna High pass trek combine both Annapurna Thorong La pass (5416m) & Annapurna Kang La pass ( 5306m). Annapurna pass trekking take to you heart the of the Annapurna region trekking zone with beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & 17 snowy capped mountains of three different Himalayan range, beautiful landscape , lush valley , Tibetan monasteries, temple & mixed culture. Annapurna High passes trekking is fit for those mountain lovers who wish to trekking in Annapurna high pass as well as adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya. As Narphu valley trekking is controlled / restricted trekking zone of Nepal required minimum two person to obtain the trekking permit through the government registered Nepal trekking Agency.
Annapurna high pass trekking start at Beshishar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’ s trekking guide led you through the beautiful Marshyngadi valley Bulbule jagat Dharapani koto Narphu Nwagal Manang Thorung phedi Thorung la pass & finally reach at jomsom then by flight back to pokhara. Autumn & spring is best time trekking in Annapurna High pass but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers choice & holiday frame. Minimum 26 days required for Annapurna Kang la & Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking but HJT arrange customized trekking service in Nepal Himalayas.
Annapurna High pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna High pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu by bus to Beshishar (823m), Drive approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 03: Beshishar trek to Bahundada (1311m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat (1314m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani (1943m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani to Koto (2600m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Koto via Singenge Dharmasala trek to Meta (3560m) walk approximately 7-8 hours
Day 08: Meta via Kyang trek to Phu Village (4080m)walk approximately 7-8 hours
Day 09: Explore day around phu village.
Day 10: Phu village trek to Kyang to Naar Phedi (3490m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day11: Naar Phedi trek to Yughat to Nar Village (4110m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 12: Naar Village via Kangla Pass 5306m trek to Ngawal (3660m) walk approximately 7-8 hours
Day 13: Ngawal via Braga trek to Manang 3540mtrs/ 2-3hours.
Day 14: Dharapani trek to Chame (2713m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 17: Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 18: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 19: Yak kharka trek to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 20: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La (5416m) trek to Muktinath.(3802m) walk approximately 6-7hours
Day 21: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and trek Kagbeni (2776m)walk approximately 3 hours
Day 22: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2720m)walk approximately 4-5hours
Day 23: Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara (915m)overnight at pokhara. During this day , you can make pokhara valley sightseeing.
Day 24: Pokhara back to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight. Drive approximately 5-6 hours, By flight 45 minutes only
Day 25: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 26: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: $2175 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter).
- Kathmandu to Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Narphu valley trekking permit
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.