Mt. Annapurna Expedition
Mt. Annapurna Expedition is popular expedition in Nepal Himalaya lies in Annapurna Himalayan range. Mount Annapurna Expedition 8091m was first climbed by a French expedition in 1950. Mt. Annapurna mountaineering offer superb Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region, Mt. Dhaulagiri , Mt. Manaslu & 17 snowy capped mountain peaks. Annapurna Expedition is challenging expedition in Nepal and only 96 climbers reach the Annapurna summit till 2002. Good physical fitness & previous climbing experience required for climbing Annapurna . Autumn & Spring season is best time for Annapurna expedition but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange as per mountaineers / climbers wish and desire with personalized expedition service. Normally , we recommend / suggest for mountaineers at least should have climbing experience of 7000m mountain expedition to reach the above 8000 m expedition.
Mt. Annapurna expedition start at Beni after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through kali Gandaki valley Tatopani Ghasa Lete Mristi khola and finally reach at Annapurna Base camp . HJT climbing guide will teach some climbing techniques how to ascend , descend , bly and fixed the rope then ascend to summit of Mt. Annapurna I. Minimum 55 days holiday required for Annapurna expedition but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized expedition service as per mountaineers wish and holiday schedule with life time adventure in Nepal Himalaya.
Mt. Annapurna expedition itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel Mt. Annapurna Expedition briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu..
Day 02: After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley, our representative will procedure for Mount Annapurna expedition permit and preparation for Mount Annapurna . overnight at Kathamndu
Day 03: After breakfast, shopping, relaxing or excursion around Kathmandu valley and prepare for Mount Annapurna Expedition
Day 04: Drive to Beni (823m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Tatopani (1189m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Ghasa (2012m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Lete (2438m). Rest and change porters. Overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Thulo Bugin. Overnight in jungle camp.
Day 09: Thulo Bugin pass. Overnight in river camp.
Day 10: Mristi Khola. Overnight in river camp.
Day 11: Base Camp.
Day 12-47: Mt. Annapurna Expedition period.
Day 48: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49: Thulo Bugin. Overnight in lodge.
Day 50: Lete. Overnight in lodge.
Day 51: Tukuche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 52: Marpha / Jomsom. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53: Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 54: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 55: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: USD $22,500 Per person
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or, tourist Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport, expedition pick up & drop).
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before and after the expedition)
- Kathmandu pokhara Jomsom schedule flight & overland transportation for member, Liaison officer & Expedition staffs.
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp & back.
- Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp & back.
- All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table, chairs & cooking utensils for BC.
- Base Camp single sleeping tent & Mattress for each member, BC staffs & Liaison officer.
- Food and fuel at Base Camp.
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
- Service of Government Liaison officer.
- 4 Oxygen bottles per member with mask and regulator for expedition use (Poisk Oxygen System).
- 2 Oxygen for climbing Sherpa.
- Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer.
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison officer and porters.
- Mt. Annapurna expedition permit
- Mt. Annapurna expedition route permit fee
- Annaurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP Permit)
- 1 high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food & gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb & summit attempt.
- Common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- High altitude food.
- High altitude fuel.
- High altitude tents.
- Per Person 60 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels allowed for expedition till Base Camp.
- Per Person 40 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels is allowed for returned to Kathmandu.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or, Barrel for each member.
- Generator or, Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp.
- Visa extension fee.
- Agency service charge.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport drop
- International airfare from/to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Hotel after 6 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage deposit fee.
Summit Bonus: Camp 8300m. = USD 1000 & over 8300m. to summit= USD 500 = 1500 USD extra payable for climbing Sherpa on the spot.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.