Mt. Amadablam expedition
Mt. Amadablam expedition is challenging and technical mountain expedition in Nepal Himalaya. Amadablam expedition 6812m one of the most beautiful mountains in the world located south of Everest and Lhotse in the Khumbu region. Mount Amadablam Himal is considered an ornament of the Himalayas in Nepal. Mount Ama Dablam expedition offers stunning Himalayan views of the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m and other more mountains . Mt. Ama Dablam mountaineering required good physical fitness and previous climbing experience. Autumn & Spring season is best time for Mountaineering Amadablam but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange around the year with customized expedition service for Himalayan expedition.
Ama Dablam expedition begin at Lukla after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition’s climbing guide led through Sherpa valley Phakding Namche Tenboche pangboche and finally reach at Mt. Amadablam base camp . For Amadablam expedition set up three camps the Amadablam base camp (4,570m), however, only two camps are used to spend the nights. The normal route Mt. Ama dablam climbing is South-West Ridge of Ama dablam The ascent from Amadablam Base Camp to camp I is considered one the difficult days of the expedition. On most parts of the Amadablam expedition routes fixed rope, however, the climbers should posses skills to climb through steep rock and hard water ice. The Amadablam climbing is relatively safe though exposed and sheep and not really a mountain for debutantes. We Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition arrange Amadablam expedition package either group join or private as per mountaineers wish and holiday schedule.
Mt. Ama Dablam expedition for 2021/2022 itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel, Mt. Amadablam expedition briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, sightseeing , shopping with own activities and preparation for the Mount Amadablam expedition. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmand fly to Lukla (2800m), trek to Phakding (2640m). Overnight at Phakding
Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche trek to Tengboche Monastery. Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Tengboche trek to Mt. Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Day 08-20: Mt. Ama Dablam expedition Period
Day 21: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 22: Ama Dablam base camp trek to Phortse village .
Day 23: Phortse village trek to Namche bazaar
Day 24: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla. Overnight in Lukla
Day 25: After breakfast Lukla fly Kathmandu. transfer to hotel
Day 26: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and
Day 27: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition's airport reprensentative will drop to international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Includes up to Base Camp
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or, tourist Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport, expedition pick up & drop).
- 5 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before & after expedition).
- Schedule flight Ktm/Lukla/ktm for member, Liaison officer & Expedition staffs.
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp & back.
- Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back.
- Base Camp single sleeping tent & Mattress for each member, BC staffs & Liaison Officer.
- All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table, chairs & cooking utensils for Base Camp.
- Food and fuel at Base Camp.
- Service of Government Liaison officer.
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
- Equipments allowance, daily wages of cook, kitchen boys & Liaison officer.
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison officer and porters.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Ama Dablam.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fee.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag for each member.
- Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp.
- Visa extension fee.
- Agency service charge.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport drop
Service does not include
- International airfare from/to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport at upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- High Tents above Base Camp.
- High altitude food and fuel above Base Camp.
- Oxygen & Mask and regulator (will be provided as per request).
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment & commercial filming.
- International airport departure tax at Kathmandu Airport.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage deposit.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mt. Ama Dablam expedition is one of the most popular expedition in Nepal as well as technical Himalayan expedition in Everest region offer best vistas of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m with 23 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu Himalayan range.