Kailash Mansarovar trekking tour
Kailash Mansarovar trekking tour is one of the popular trekking trail in Tibet. Holy Kailash trekking tour offer superb Himalayan views including Holy Mt. Kailash (6714m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m) , Mt. Shishapangma (8013m), Gurla mandadata, Lakpa Ri etc, beautiful landscape, lush valley, Tibetan monasteries , Holy Mansarovar lake & Tibetan culture. Mount Kailash is the most sacred mountain in Asia. It is believed to be the physical embodiment of the mythical Mt Meru, said to be the center of the universe or ‘navel of the world’. Holy Mt. Kailash is described with reverence as the abode of Lord Shiva who is revered as the destroyer and transformer of the Hindu Triad and his divine consort Parvati. Kailash Manasarovar trek offer superb Himalayan scenery in Tibet including the Mt. Kailash, Mt. Everest, Mt. Shisapangma, Mt. Cho Oyu etc, Holy lake Mansarovar, beautiful landscape, Tibetan monasteries etc. Around Mt. Kailash trekking furnish you the opportunity to make the "ultimate pilgrimage tour to holy Kailash and Manasarovar lake. As described in great Hindu epic, Ramayan, there is no place on the earth for Hindus besides Mt. Kailash where all the knowingly or unknowingly committed sins of the life time are eliminated by the sight of it just as the due is dried up by the morning sun. Mt. Kailash stands as only virtue for an absolution of living creature. The supremely sacred site of four religions and billions of people, Kailash is seen by no more than a few thousand pilgrims each year due to its remote location. The adverse weather condition and journey by rugged four wheel drive make the trip a bit difficult. However the quest of spiritual and religious quest direct people to this unique destination of being the world's most venerated holy place.
Kailash Mansarovar trekking begins from Lhasa either by train or by flight from Chengdu or Kathmandu by flight to Lhasa. Kailash Mansarovar trekking is known as Kailash pilgrimage trekking tour include Holy Kailash Mansarvar tour. The 55 kilometer Kailash circuit is the holiest for all Hindu as well as Buddist pilgrims. It is said that a single Parikarma of Mt. Kailash erases the committed sins of a lifetime, while 108 circumbulation will achieve Salvation. Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition professional will arrange the Kailash package tour according to client’s holiday schedule and wish. Since Tibet has been open ,HJT has depth experience to operate the all type of the trekking tour in Tibet specially Kailash mansarovar trekking tour.
Kailash Mansarovar trekking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Kailash Mansarovar trekking tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and prepare for the Guge valley kailash trekking .Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: Arrival in Lhasa by flight from Kathmandu
Day 04: Lhasa: visit Potala Palace and Johkang temple and walk around the famous Barkor Street
Day 05: Lhasa: visit Drepung and Sera monastery.
Day 06: Lhasa-Gyantse, visit Yamdrok Lake and Palkor monastery.
Day 07: Gyantse-Shigatse, visit Tashilunpo monastery in Shigatse
Day 08: Shigatse-Latse, 1N in simple Guesthouse
Day 09: Latse-Saga, a whole day’s driving, about 300km. The army town of Saga(4600m) is the last town of any size on thsis route.1N in simple Guesthouse
Day 10: Saga-Paryang, Another day's driving(260km) will take us to Paryang in the heart of western Tibet, where the four great rivers of South Asia diverge from their glacial sources around Mount Kailash. During the rainy season, the roads to Paryang are likely to be washed out by floods, in which case we may need to drive the truck through a 30 cm(11.7 inches) deep stream.1N in simple Guesthouse
Day 11: Paryang-Darchen,Darchen(4575 meters) is the starting and completion point for the general circuit of the sacred mountain. It is wise to spend at least a day here in preparation.1N in Guesthouse
Day 12-13: Trekking around Kailash kora Camping
Day 14: Lake Manasarovar. We will camp another night at this sacred lake. We will take a walk up to the Chiu Monastery, located atop a cliff, to enjoy the spectacular view of the lake. Camping
Day 15-17: Darchen-Tsada, The road to Thsada is terrible, and go over some very high passes, taking a whole day.We will spend a day driving to Zhanda, a small town situated deep in a valley. The drive itself offers a breathtaking view of sand-rock formations shaping the deep valley. We will spend another day in the area to visit the ruins of the Guge Kingdom, which ruled western Tibet 300 years ago.
Day 18-21: Tsada-Lhasa,We will return to Lhasa by retracing the original route we took, stopping on the way to play frisbee in the grasslands with Tibetan children or photographing golden haired yaks grazing in the sunset
Day 22: After breakfast , Lhasa drop to Gongar airport for onward journeys.
Trip Cost: USD $3450 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu International airport drop for catch the Kathmandu Lhasa flight as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation / tented / camping accomodation entire the Kailash Mansarovar trekking tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kailash Mansarovar trekking with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kailash Mansarovar trekking with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Lhasa Gonger airport drop as mentioned in itinerary / Tibet border pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.