Upper Mustang mountain biking tour
Upper Mustang mountain biking tour is popular and challenging mountain biking tour destination in Nepal. Mustang mountain biking tour take to you heart of Annapurna region & the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal Mustang. Upper mustang mountain bike tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & more then two dozens of snowy capped mountains. Minimum two person required for Mustang mountain biking tour because of Mustang trekking trails is controlled / restricted trekking trail of Nepal. May, June & July is best time mountain biking tour in Mustang but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized mountain biking tour in Nepal as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Mustang mountain biking tour commence at Jomsom after 25 minutes scenic mountain flight from Pokhara then Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s mountain guide led you through beautiful Kali gandaki valley Kagbeni Chele Geling syangboche and finally reach at Mustang Lo Manthang. After excursion Mustang king palace , trail continue descend via Jomsom Kalapani Tatopani and finally reached the Beni then by overland transportation to Kathmandu. Mustang cycling tour required minimum three weeks holidays. Upper Mustang mountain bike tour is amazing life time adventure in Nepal.
Upper Mustang Mountain biking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Upper mustang mountain biking tour briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath:the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.and prepare for the Mustang trekking because this day is required to make Mustang special trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Flight or Bus transport to Pokhara, Hotel B.B.
Day 04: Early morning Flight to Jomsom and fix the bike and riding to Kagbeni Tea house B.L.D.
Day 05: Kagbeni bike to Chele tented camp B.L.D.
Day 06: Chele bike to Shangmochen tented camp B.L.D.
Day 07: Shangmochen Bike to Dhakamar tented Camp B.L.D.
Day 08: Dhakmar bike to Lo manthang Via Ghar Gompa Tented camp B.L.D.
Day 09: Bike to Shhosar Village visit Gompas and back to Lo – Manthang Via, Namdrul Village, tented camp B.L.D.
Day 10: Lo – Manthang Bike to Yara by short cut route tented camp B.L.D.
Day 11: Yara Bike to Tangya via pass tented camp B.L.D.
Day 12: Tangya bike to Chhusar tented camp B.L.D.
Day 13: Chhusar bike to Jomsom via Muktinath, and Lupra valley Tea house B.L.D.
Day 14: Bike to Tatopani tea house accommodation, B.L.D.
Day 15: Bike to Beni and bus transport to Pokhara, Hotel B.B.
Day 16: Bus transfer or flight to Kathmandu, Hotel B.B.
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara jomsom flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking / tour accomodation in Tea house / Lodge & camping as mentioned in itinerary
- Bike Permit Annapurna conservations fee
- Annapurna conservation area project permit ( ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Upper mustang mountain biking permit
- Bike Guide and Nepali sherpas, cook & Porters.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Beni to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis (two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Bike guide, cook and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Bike Bike Helmet.
- Necessary equipments for bike and cold.
- Sleeping bag.
- Shoe for both hike and bike.
- Gloves for both bike and cold.
- Bike glasses.
- Requirement parts and tools if you have disc and Magura brake in your bike.
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.