Timal Trekking is known as Nepal Buddhist circuit trekking a non-tourist area,less crowded treks in Nepal Himalaya but a very splendid one. Nepal Timal Trekking takes you to Thulo Sailung (3146 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Mt.Everest ,Makalu Himalaya range to Annapurna Dhaulagiri Himalayan range.Buddhist circuit trekking include the histroy of Renjen Dorje the king of Timal trekking zone. you will see monastery, Gompa & small stupa while trekking in Timal. In additional, this is the only trek from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai - the lowland of Nepal as well as the world's highest - Mt. Everest (8848 m).While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs - an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanist Bon culture.
It is common for a village to have a Lama and a Jhankri (Shaman). Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socio-economic situation, life-style, and their professions. Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers. The itinerary can be short and long. HJT professonal trekking guide will take you to Bholung village Trekking if your holiday duration is enough where you can see the A Real Pahari society , culture, custom as well as their traditional manner. Timal trekking is not only for the Himalayan scenery, it's landscape , green forest and mixed culture make to you life time unforgetable experience.
Timal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Timal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you around kathmandu valley sightseeing and preparation for Timal trekking. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to by Bus to Mude Bazar
Day 04: Mude Bazar to walk Khola Khark
Day 05: Khola Khark to Dhormba Gompa
Day 06: Dhormba Gompa to Bag Dhunga
Day 07: Bag Dhunga to Gurase bhanjyang
Day 08: Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village
Day 09: Bholung village to Chapkhore
Day 10: Chapkhore to Kottimal
Day 11: Kottimal to Namobuddha
Day 12: Namobuddha to Walk to Panauti and take Transfer to Kathmandu.
Day 13: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseing in kathmandu valley such as Bhaktapur, Pasupatinath, Boudhhanath, Kathmandu durbar square and Monkey temple(swyambhunath) and in the evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 14: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
TRIP COST: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Mude Bazaar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Timal trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Namobuddha to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Timal Trekking is known as Nepal Buddhist circuit trekking a non-tourist area,less crowded treks trails in Nepal Himalaya but a very splendid one. Nepal Timal Trekking takes you to Thulo Sailung (3146 m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Mt.Everest ,Makalu Himalaya range to Annapurna Dhaulagiri Himalayan range.