Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking
Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking is popular trekking tour in Tibet. Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including Holy Mount Kailash, Mount Everest ,Cho Oyu, Shishapangma etc, Potala palace, Jhokang temple, Bharkhor street, Tibetan monasteries with beautiful landscape. Lhasa Lhamo Lhasto trekking take to you heart of the Tibet. Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking tour start in Lhasa either flight from Nepal, Chengdu or Beijing. Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition ‘s Tibetan English speaking guide take to you two days sightseeing around Lhasa then trail heading through beautiful valley of Rutok, Magonla pass, Dzingsch ,woka , sang, pende bridge, Shumtse kang, Tamdo , Chokorgeyl and finally reach at Lhamo lhatso. Trail continue heading to Tsedang then drive to Gongar airport for onward journeys. Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking required minimum two weeks & May, June, July, August, September are best month but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized service around the year with amazing lifetime experience !
Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Lhasa ( Potala Palace, Jhokhang Temple and Barkor street )
Day 03: Sightseeing in Lhasa ( Drephung or sera monastery and Norbulingka )
Day 04: Lhasa drive to Rutok(4310m) via Gaden monastery,123 km east of Lhasa.Camp
Day 05: Rutok trek Magong la pass(4820m) Camp
Day 06: Magongla pass trek to Dzingchi.(4020m)Camp
Day 07: Dzingch trek Woka(4120m).Camp.Visit Hot spring and Choelung monastery.
Day 08: Woka-Peching Shang(4100m).Camp 7-8hrs.
Day 09: Peching trek to Pende Bridge(4000m).Camp 7-8hrs.
Day 10: Pendi Bridg trek Shumtse Kang Camp 6-7hrs.
Day 11: Shumtse kang trek to Lungla or Tamado(5180m)3hrs camp.
Day 12: Tamado trek to Chokorgyel Gompa(4500m) 2-3hrs camp.
Day 13: ChokorGeyl trek to Lhamo Lhatso pass(5200m) 5-6 hours and back to Chokor Gyel
Day 14: ChokorGyel Gompa drive to Tsedang
Day 15: Tsetang drive to Gongkar airport for Fly your onward destination.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- hotel accomodation entire the Tibet Lhamo Lhasto trekking on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Kharta valley trekking
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa Gongar airport drop as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trekking is popular trekking tour in Tibet. Tibet Lhamo Lhatso trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including Holy Mount Kailash, Mount Everest ,Cho Oyu, Shishapangma etc, Potala palace, Jhokang temple, Bharkhor street, Tibetan monasteries with beautiful landscape.