Tibet Lapchi Milarepa cave trekking
Tibet Lapchi Milarepa cave trekking is one of the most beautiful trekking in Tibet. Tibet Lapchi trekking is known as Tibet Milarepa cave trekking. Tibet Lapchi milarepa cave trekking offer beautiful Milarepa cave, Tibet potala palace, Jhokang temple, Tibetan monasteries & lush valleys. Tibet Milarepa cave trekking beings at Lhasa either flight from Nepal / Chengdu or Beijing. After two days sightseeing tour in Lhasa, trail continue heading to Nyalam be Jeep / Land cruiser then trekking to Melara cave / Lapchi areas. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Tibet Lapchi trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking service as per travelers demand. May, June , July, August & September are best month trekking in Tibet Milarepa cave.
Tibet Lapchi trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Fly, to Lhasa. We meet you at the airport and transport you to your hotel in Lhasa
Day 02: Lhasa tour. You visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Norbulinkha Palace
Day 03: Lhasa tour. You visit Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery and Tibetan Medical Center
Day 04: Jeep tour: Lhasa to Ganden - Lhasa tour
Day 05: Jeep tour: Lhasa to Tsurpu Monastery - Lhasa
Day 06: Jeep tour: Lhasa to Gyantse via Yamdrok Lake and sightseeing tour
Day 07: Jeep tour: Gyantse to Shigatse and sightseeing tour
Day 08: Jeep tour: Shigatse to Lao Tingri
Day 09: Jeep tour: Lao Tingri to Nyalam
Day 10: Nyalam trek to Tshigang
Day 11: Tashigang trek to Jamgang-La
Day 12: Jamgang-La trek to Lapchi
Day 13: Explore around the caves in Lapchi
Day 14: Trek Lapchi to Jamgang
Day 15: Trek Jamgang to Tashigang and drive to Nylam
Day 16: Nyalam drive to Zhangmu, cross border then drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day18: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly.
Trip Cost: USD $2750 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- hotel accomodation entire the Tibet Lapchi trekking / Tibet Milerapa cave trekking on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Kharta valley trekking
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet border Kodari pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in kathmandu on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.