Tibet Jangthang trekking tour
Tibet Jangthang trekking tour is one of the most challenging trekking trail in Tibet. Tibet Jangthang trekking tour offers stunning Himalayan views, Lush valleys, beautiful landscape, different ethnic cultures, temples and monasteries. Tibet Jangthang region is restricted trekking trail so it required special trekking permit which can issue authorized travel agency only. Tibet Jangthang trekking is unexplored and virgin trekking trail in Tibet . We Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition is first Nepal trekking agency operate this trekking with our German clients. Tibet Jangthang trekking tour commence from Kathmandu by fly to Lhasa or Tibet border ( kodari), we arrange the trip according to client’s holiday schedule and wish with unforgettable life time experience ! Minimum one month holidays required for Tibet Jangthang trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers wish and holiday schedule.
Tibet Jangthang trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel , Tibet Jangthang trekking tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast , HJT representative will take your original passport for issue the Tibet Visa at Chinese Embassy Kathmandu and After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and prepare for Tibet tour. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you Kathmandu International airport to cath the Fly to Lhasa. , transfer to hotel Gang Gyen Hotel
Day 04: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 05: Drive Lhasa to Namtso. Camp
Day 06: Drive Namtso-Bamtso. Camp
Day 07: Drive Bamtso-Palgon county-Bangkok Tso. Camp
Day 08: Trek Bangkok Tso towards Serling Tso. Camp
Day 09: Trek towards Serling Tso. Camp.
Day 10: Trek towards Serling Tso. Camp
Day 11: Trek towards Gungka Lha. Camp
Day 12: Trek towards Gungka Lha. Camp
Day 13: Trek to Tarahu. Camp
Day 14: Trek to Tamaxung. Camp
Day 15: Trek to Tsonyi.Camp
Day 16: Trek to Tsonyi Camp
Day 17: Trek to Amutso. Camp
Day 18: Trek to Amutso.Camp
Day 19: Trek to Dongzol Dongtso. Camp
Day 20: Trek to Dongzol Dongtso. Camp
Day 21: Trek to Linggetso. Camp
Day 22: Trek to Linggetso. Camp
Day 23: Trek to the base camp of Gang Ringon Tsari. Camp.
Day 24: Explore further to the bare human Plateau. Camp
Day 25-27: Trek back to Tsonyi. Camp
Day 28-30: Drive back to Lhasa Gang Gyen hotel
Day 31: Drive to airport and fly back Kathmandu , shopping /relaxing with own activities .
Day 30: After breakfast , relaxing or shopping with own activities then our airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys.
Trip Cost: USD $4650 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu Kodari overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation / tented / camping accomodation entire the Tibet Jangthang trekking tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Jangthang trekking with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Jangthang trekking with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet border pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.