Dharma Lake Trekking
Dharma Lake Trekking is unexplore, non touristy and challenging trekking in Tibet. Dhamra lake trekking is known as as Dharma Yung Tso trekking . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ,Nepal is the first trekking agency to arrange the this adventure package trip in 2004 . As our German clients Mr. Dr. Gerhard Freule and Eckhard requested for this trekking, we generate the Dhamra Yung Tso lake trekking itinerary accordingly and they completed whole trekking tour with our professional guide and staff. Dhamra lake is one of the beautiful lake in Tibet and it take approximately two weeks to make circle. Dhamra Yung Tso lake trekking offers superb Himalayan scenery, real Tibet culture and their tradition, beautiful landscape, lush valleys Tibetan monasteries etc. July to August is the best time for the Dhamra Yung Tso trekking tour.
Normally , for the Dhamra Yung Tso lake trekking tour , we can operate either from Nepal drive in /drive out , drive in from Tibet border kodari and fly out from Lhasa or directly connection from different world to Chengdu than will operate Dhamra Yung Tso treks. Only camping trekking is possible for Dhamra Yung Tso trekking in Tibet and our organization will arrange the expert trekking cook to prepare all type of meal while you are in Dhamra Yung Tso trek and required trekking staff for the Dhamra Yung Tso adventure trip. We arrange the Dhamra Yung Tso trekking tour itinerary according to clients desire and their holiday duration. As it is non touristy trekking trail in Tibet ,probably travelers/ trekkers who would like to make adventure trekking in Tibet without any disturbance from other travelers/ trekkers.
Tibet Dharma lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s , Nepal airprot reprensentative will transfer to hotel, Dharma lake / Dharma Tso Yung trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, sightseeing around kathmandu valley or relaxing with own activities and preparation for Dharma lake trekking ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's reprensentative will procedure for the tibet visa with your original passport. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s , Nepal reprensentative will transfer to Tibet Border ,Kodari than after immigration formalities drive to Dzangmu-Nyalam. Ngadon guest house.
Day 04: Nyalam to Old Dingri 4390Mt and have acclimatization in the afternoon. Guest house or Camp
Day 05: Early morning, Enjoy the view of Mount Everest if the weather is good and then drive to Lhatse. Camp We will prepare for our trek from here and start the trek towards Chaptrang.
Day 06: Trek to Chaptrang. 6 hrs Camp.
Day 07: Trek to Phuntsok Ling monastery. 6-7 hrs CampVisit Phuntsok ling monastery on the same day.
Day 08: Trek to Tangna. 5-6 hrs camp
Day 09: Trek to Lingo. 6/1/2hrs Camp
Day 10: Trek to Tong. 7-8 hrs camp
Day 11: Trek to Dhira. 8 hrs camp
Day 12: Trek to kakthing. 5 hrs camp
Day 13: Trek to Sapsee. 5/1/2 hrs Camp
Day 14: Trek to Dakma Linka. 5 hrs Camp
Day 15: Trek to Low. 5/1/2 hrs Camp.
Day 16: Trek to Camp A of Chang Lha Pola. 6-7 hrs Camp .
Day 17: Trek to Tserok. 9-10 hrs Camp.
Day 18: Trek to Base of Chang Lha Pola. 8 /1/2 hrs Camp.
Day 19: Trek to the top of Chang Lha pola=5572Mt and cross Chang Lha Po La 8-9 hrs Camp
Day 20: Trek to Targo river, known as Targo Tsangpo in Tibetan. 9 hrs Camp.
Day 21: Trek to Sommai Que. 4 hrs camp.
Day 22: Trek to the below of Tingla Pass. 4 hrs Camp.
Day 23: Trek to Targo Tsangpo. 4/1/2 hrs Camp.
Day 24: Start Lake Kora/Trek to Camp A of Lake Dhamra Yung Tso. 7-8 hrs Camp.
Day 25: Trek to Camp B of Lake Dhamra. 6-7 hrs Camp.
Day 26: Trek to Camp C of Lake Dhamra. 8 hrs Camp .
Day 27: Trek to Camp D of Lake Dhamra. 9-10 hrs Camp.
Day 28: Trek to Camp E of Lake Dhamra. 8 hrs camp.
Day 29: Trek to Camp F of lake Dhamra. 8/1/2 hrs Camp.
Day 30: Trek to Camp G of Lake Dhamra Yung Tso. 7/1/2 hrs Camp.
Day 31: Trek to camp H of Lake Dhamra. 9 hrs Camp.
Day 32: Trek to Sezhick monastery. 8-9 hrs Camp.
Day 33: Trek to Sommai Qu 8-9 hrs Camp.
Day 34: Drive to Sangsang Town. 230Km.
Day 35: Drive to Old Dingri. Guest house 300Km.
Day 36: Old Tingri to Zangmu -Tibet Kodari border, after immigiration formalities drive to Kathmandu. overnight at kathmandu .
Day 37: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 38: After breakfast, shopping or relaxing with own activites than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s , Nepal airprot reprensentative will transfer to Kathmandu International airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: USD $4850 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu Kodari overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation / tented / camping accomodation entire the Tibet Dharma trekking tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Dharma lake trekking with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Dharma lake trekking with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet border pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.