Nepal panorama trekking tour
Nepal panorama trekking tour is one of the most popular trekking tour in Nepal. Nepal panorama trekking tour is known as Nepal view trekking tour include three different region trekking in Nepal at once as below mentioned in itinerary. Nepal panorama trekking tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Langtang Himalayan range , Rolwaling Himalayan range, Ganesh Himal range etc. Nepal view trekking tour take to you heart of the Khumbu region, around Kathmandu valley & Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking trails at once. Nepal view trek is amazing life time adventure package trekking for those who kin to do trekking at once in different region trekking trail of Nepal.
Nepal panorama trekking commence at Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Sherpa village chaurikharka phakding Namche bazaar phortse village and finally reach the destination at Tengboche , you will see fantastic Himalayan views of Everest region trekking trails then trail continue descend to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu. Next morning drive to sundari jal for 2nd part of the Nepal trekking to Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel known as Kathmandu rim valley trekking for beautiful Himalayan views of three different region trekking region Langtang region, Rolwaling region & Ganesh Himal region and dhulkhel drive back to Kathmandu to prepare Annapurna balcony trekking / Annapurna view trekking. After 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu then drive to Nayapul for Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking . Trail continue ascend to Ghorepani poon hill – the best view point centre of Annapurna region trekking then trail descend to Tadapani Ghandrung village circuit and end at Pokhara. Nepal panorama trek can do around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Nepal Panorama trekking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Nepal panorama trekking briefing tour with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla flight duration approximately 35 minutes and overnight at Phakding (2830m) walk approximately 2-3 hours.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung (3840m).walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 06: Khumjung trek to Phortse village (3870m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Phortse village trek to Tengboche (3890m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar .walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m).walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 10: Lukla by flight back Kathmandu.transfer to hotel. Overnight at kathmandu
Day 11: Kathmandu by Private Vehicle to Sundarijal, drive approximately 1 hours and trek to chisapani (2135 m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2155 m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 13: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (2010 m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dhulikhel by bus / Private Vehicle Back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 2 hours
Day 15: After breakfast , Katmandu by flight or by tourist bus to pokhara (915m).Drive approximately 5-6 hours and by flight 35 minutes .
Day 16: After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle to Nayapul(867m) drive approximately 1:30 minutes than trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 17: Tikhedunga trek to Ghorepani (2855m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day18: Early in the morning, HJT trekking guide will take to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tadapani (2045m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 19: Tadapani trek to Ghandrung (1951m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 20: Ghandrung trek to Landrung (1646m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 21: Ghandrung vilalge trek to phedi walk approximately 2-3hoursthan by private vehicle drive to Pokhara (915m)
Day 22: Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 23: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 24: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu sundarijal overland transportation by private vehilcle
- Around Kathmandu valley trekking meal, accomodation , guide and porter
- Shivapuri National park permit
- Dhulikhel Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 night night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP Permit)
- Trekkers information manangment system (TIMS permit)
- Three time meal during the Annapurna view trekking
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathamndu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nepal panorama trekking tour is one of the most popular trekking tour in Nepal. Nepal panorama trekking tour is known as Nepal view trekking tour include three different region trekking in Nepal