Namcha Barwa trekking
Tibet Namcha Barwa trekking is unexplored trekking Tibet . Namcha Barwa trek will take you through the sacred landscape of Mt. Namcha Barwa (7756m) situated in the lush forested valleys of South-Eastern Tibet and the Tsangpo River gorge, strongly believed in the Tibetan world to be the gateway of a hidden valley of ‘beyul’ (in Tibetan), a secret hidden valley free from worldly sufferings. The position and height of this 'mysterious giant' was determined by British expeditions as recently as 1912, although its existence had been reported by the pandit explorers. Namcha Barwa trekking take to you heart of the Tibet.
Namcha Barwa trek commence from Lhasa and taking in a preface route through Samye and Tsedang, which follow the course of the Tsangpo close to the disputed Indian border area to arrive at the village of Lusha near the big bend in the river. Passing through villages of the Loba people(a Tibetan minority group), HJT create the ways through the forested region of Pei to the Namcha Barwa Base Camp. The relatively low altitude of the base camp area(1600m.) affords astounding views of the vertical snow capped peak of Namcha Barwa (7756m.). After a circumambulation of the holy mountain of Atsom Neh , we continue to the Gyala monastery before making our return to Lhasa via Gongbu Jiangda and Ganden. Namche Barwa trekking route offers more than the usual share of daily excitement and promises a captivating experience in what must be one of Tibet 's most interesting and remotely beautiful areas. Himalaya journey Trekking and Expedition arrange the Namcha Barwa trekking according to client holiday schedule and desire with unforgettable experience!
Tibet Namcha Barwa trekking 2021/2022 itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition airport representative will transfer to hotel, Tibet Namcha Barwa trekking briefing with officially arrangements .overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: HJT representative will take your original passport for issue the Tibet Visa at Chinese Embassy Kathmandu and After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and prepare for Tibet tour. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast, HJT airport reprensentative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport to catch the fly to Lhasa Gongar airport then transfer to Lhasa . overnight at Lhasa.
Day 04: Drive to Bayi town for night
Day 05: Drive to Pailong for night, camp, preparing for trekking
Day 06: Trek fron Pailong town, cross cable bridge, then to Yumei for night in camp or local people house
Day 07: Trek to Zhaqu for night
Day 08: Full day trekking around Zhaqu, Yalung Zangbo River and Namche Barwa, the deepest canyon of the world, camp for night
Day 09: Trek to Yumei from Zhaqu for night
Day 10: Trek to Pailong and then drive to Bayi for night
Day 11: Drive to Basum (Basu) for night
Day 12: Drive to Bamda (Bangda) for night
Day 13: Flight to Lhasa - Chengdu/Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu or you can fly to onward destination from Chengdu.
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping or join for other adventures activities program in Nepal if not Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport drop while Lhasa to Kathmandu flight
- hotel accomodation entire the Tibet Namcha Barwa trekking on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Useful Information for 2021/2022 :
Tibet Namcha Barwa trekking is unexplored trekking Tibet . Namcha Barwa trek will take you through the sacred landscape of Mt. Namcha Barwa (7756m) situated in the lush forested valleys of South-Eastern Tibet and the Tsangpo River gorge, strongly believed in the Tibetan world to be the gateway of a hidden valley of ‘beyul’ (in Tibetan), a secret hidden valley free from worldly sufferings.