Mustang Motor bike tour
Mustang Motor bike tour is one of the most adventure package trip in Nepal. Mustang Motorcycle tour offer beautiful two above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m) with 18 snowy capped mountains, nomad lands, Holy Muktinath temple, world’s oldest Gompa, Mustang King palace, Visit Tibet border, deepest gali kandagi gorge, natural hot spring. Mustang motor biking tour take to you heart of the Annapurna Himalayan zone and Mustang valley. We Himalaya Journey Trekking use Royal Infields motor bike (350 cc or 500 cc) for Mustang Motor bike tour. Since Mustang Motor bike tour has been open we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange numerous motor biking tour in Mustang. Autumn & Spring season is best time Motorcycle tour in Mustang but we HJT arrange around the year as per travelers holiday frame. we have generate Upper Mustang Motor bike tour itinerary through general route but we arrange customized trip service too.
Mustang Motor bike tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, our airport representative will transfer to hotel , Mustang Motor bike tour / Mustang Motorcycle tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Exploration Kathmandu valley : our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc , transfer to hotel and prepare for the Mustang Motor bike tour because this day is required to make special mustang trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast, Kathmandu drive to Pokhara -915m by Royal Infields bike (Drive approximately 6 hrs. 200km – Blacktop road)
Day 04: Pokhara-Tatopani 1179m (Drive approximately 6 hrs. 112km Off Road)
Day 05:Tatopani–Jomsom 2567m (Drive approximately 6 hrs. 90 km- Off Road )
Day 06: Jomsom-Visit Muktinath holy place, return to Kagbeni 2667m (14km) Drive approximately 2-3 hours - Off Road)
Day 07: Kagbeni –Ghami.3534m (Drive approximately 4 hours 27 km- Off Road)
Day 08: Ghami via Tsarang sightseeing then Lomanthang 3840m (Drive approximately 4/5 hrs- 18 km )
Day 09: Drive to China border. Return to Lomanthang afternoon explore around Lomanthang.( Drive approximately 2 hours 26 km- Off Road)
Day 10:Drive back to Kagbeni (Drive approximately 8/9 hrs -65km - Off Road
Day 11:Drive back to Tatopani. (Drive approximately 4-5 hrs - 46km – Off Road )
Day 12:Drive back to Pokhara. (Drive approximately 5/6 hour 112 km – Off road)
Day 13:Drive back to Kathmandu. (Drive approximately 5/6 hour 200 km – Black top road)
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc...
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Royal Infields Motor bike entire the Mustang motor bike tour as mentioend in itinerary
- One Motor bike mechanic entire the Upper Mustang motor bike tour
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Mustang special motor bike tour permit (USD 500 per peson for minimum 10 days )
- Annapurna cosnervation area project permit (ACAP)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mustang Motor bike tour is really most adventure pacakge trip in Nepal with beautiful Nomad lands of Mustang , beautiful Himalayan range, Mustang king palace, Marpha Apple garden, Natural hot spring etc.