Mt. Langtang Lirung expedition
Mt. Langtang Lirung expedition is one of the well known Himalaya expedition in Nepal . Langtang Lirung expedition located on the center north of Nepal and near to Tibet border a head of Langtang village. Mt. Langtang Lirung (7234m.) is very beautiful and excellent massif view of Langtang range. Mount Langtang Lirung expedition ascent by British team in 1973. Having established base camp, successful acclimatization ascents were made on Tserku Ri, Yala Peak, Urkin Ma and Naya Kanga. There was two climbing group attempt to expedition of the Mount Langtang Lirung via the south East Ridge in 1973. Mt. Langtang Lirung expedition offers several climbing routes accessible from Kyanjing Gompa of Langtang Valley. We start our classical trekking route from Shyabru Besi (1462m.), langtang village, Kyanjing Gompa (3049m.) and explore couple of days in Kyanjing for Acclimatization then we move towards to the Base Camp.
Langtang Lirung expedition begins at Shyabru Besi (1462m.) after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through the beautiful valley of Bambo lama hotel Langtang village and finally reach at Kyanjin Gompa then HJT guide led to Langtang Lirung base camp . Good physical fitness and climbing skills required for climbing Langtang lirung. Autumn & spring season is best time for Langtang lirung climbing but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per mountaineers wish and holiday frame. since Langtang Lirung expedition has been open for mountaineering numerous mountaineers/ adventure seekers successfully reach the summit. HJT professional climbing guide will take you safely to summit with professional manner.
Mt. Langtang Lirung Expedition itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu 1334m, transfer to hotel Mt. Langtang Lirung Expedition briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley,Leisure time in Kathmandu. overnight at Kathamndu
Day 03: After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley, our representative will procedure for Mount Langtang Lirung expedition permit and preparation for Langtang Lirung Expedition. overnight at Kathamndu
Day 04: Drive to Shyabru Bensi (1462m).
Day 05: Trek to Lama Hotel (2240m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Langtang Village (3307m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Kyanzin Gompa (3049m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Kyanzin Gompa., acclimatization day.
Day 09: Langtang Lirung Base Camp.
Day 10-27: Climbing Period.
Day 28: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 29: Langtang Village. Overnight in lodge.
Day 30: Lama Hotel. Overnight in lodge.
Day 31: Shyabru Bensi. Overnight in lodge.
Day 32: Drive back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 33: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 34: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and drop
- All land transportation: Airport /Hotel/Airport, trekking, expedition pick up & drop.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class Hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per given itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Langtang Lirung expedition permit fee/Royalty
- Full board basis veg/ non veg meal during the trekking prepared by expert trekking cook
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and Kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Per Person 45 KG. Equipment’s luggage / barrels allowed till to Base Camp.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- Langtang National park permit
- Trekkers Information Management system card( TIMS card)
- Kathmandu - Syabru bensi - Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Office Service charge.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Trekking/ climbing Guide, , porters salary, fares and taxes.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Airport drop
Service does not include:
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu .
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (Can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Hotel after 5 Nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Service above Base Camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Walki -Takie permit & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator for climbing.
- Climbing Guide (Sherpa)
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, etc.
- International airport departure tax & tourist tax.
- Tips and climbing bonus.
- Garbage deposit US $ 2000.00 for a team. After expedition deposit will be refundable.
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mt. Langtang Lirung expedition is known as Langtang Lirung peak climbing lies in Langtang trekking trails offer beautiful Himalayan range of langtang, Ganesh Himal and Rollowing Himalayan range.