Langtang Gosainkunda trekking
Langtang Gosainkunda trekking is one of the most popular trekking destination in Langtang region. Langang Gosainkunda trek is not only popular for stunning Himalayan views , one of the most famous Nepal trekking destination for Langtang valley with Tamang culture, Holy Gosainkunda Lake, Tibetan Monasteries, primitive Tibetan style houses, yak cheese factory , beautiful landscape, nice waterfall as well as easy moderate trekking tour. Langtang gosainkunda trek includes Langtang valley & Holy Gosainkunda lake located at 4300m. since Langtang trekking trail has been open probably the best trekking route in whole Langtang region trekking route. Trekking in Langtang Gosainkunda offer an amazing life time experience as stand point of Himalayan views & Holy Gosainkunda lake. We Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition also arranged numerous trekkers/ adventure seekers for relevant areas with incredible life time journeys in Nepal Himalaya. Autumn & spring season is best time treks in Langtang Gosainkunda but HJT arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday frame around the year.
Langtang Gosainkunda trek commence from Syabru Bensi after 8-9 hour overland journeys from Kathmandu. We have two options to reach the Syabru bensi by private Land cruiser / jeep or local bus from Kathamndu Naya bus park. We Himalaya Journey trekking suggest to travelers/ trekkers follow with private transportation ( Jeep / Land Cruiser) because of private transportation is more secure, luxuries and reach on time for your trekking tour. After breakfast at Syabru Bensi, HJT trekking guide led you continuation with river bank side to Pahiro Thaplo Bamo trek to Lama Hotel then trek continue flat ascend through Langtang valley then finally reach at Kyanjin Gompa. For your better acclimatize and as standpoint of Himalayan views, HJT trekking guide will take to you Tsekuri 4983m for superb Himalayan views of Langtang Himalayan range . From Kyanjin gompa trail continue descend to Pahiro Thaplo then ascend to Syabru village via Chandan bari cholang pati Lauribinaya finally reach Gosainkunda lake 4300m. After excursion Holy Gosainkunda lake trail continue descend to Dhunche via chandan bari then drive back to Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking has designed itinerary for Langtang valley Gosainkunda lake trekking but HJT will change or extend as per your wish and desire for memorable life time adventure in Nepal Himalayas!
Langtang Gosainkunda trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel & Langtang Gosainkunda trekking briefing with officially arrangement . Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m) by local bus . Local bus drive approximately 8-9 hours. By private jeep 6-7 hours ( we will arrange private jeep upon your request/ wish)
Day 03: Shyabru bensi trek to Bambo (1889m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Bambo trek to Lama Hotel (2804 m). walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 05: Lama hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m). walk approximately 2-3 hours and after lunch climb up to Kynjin Ri 4750m for superb Himalayan views back to Kyanjung Gompa and overnight at Kyanjn Gompa
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day. During this day hike to Tsekuri (4984m) for stunning Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Naya kanga peak 5684m, Yala peak 5500m, Gengchenpo, Langshishari , Tibetan Himalaya range or Langtang lirung base camp or excursion around Kyangin gompa. Overnight at Kyanjing gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela (3267m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Sybru village ( 2531m) walk approximately 5-6 hours Day 10: Syabru village trek to Singh Gompa/Chandanbari(3130m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Singgompa /Chandanbari trek to Gosainkund lake ( 4520m ) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Gosainkund lake trek Singh Gompa/Chandanbari(3130m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Singh Gompa/ chandanbari trek to Dhunche (1962m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dhunche by bus or by private jeep drive back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 6-7 hours. transfer to hotel. and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.