Everest Helicopter tour
Everest Helicopter tour is known as Everest base camp helcopter tour one of most memorable life time adventure trip & worth for those visitors / travelers who are physically or timely unable to reach Mt Everest base camp trekking but seeking for adventure and want to reach the heart of high Himalaya for short visit, Everest Heli tour is the best option. Everest Heli sightseeing tour offer beautiful Himalayan views including 5 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & Mt. Shishapangma 8013m) with 28 snowy capped mountains of Solukhumbu, Rolwaling Himalayan range. Everest Helicopter tour can do with in 3-4 hours from Kathmandu to Kathmandu included 20 -30 minutes time landed at Kala pattar 5545m for best photo graph of Mt. Everest. You will see Khumbu ice fall, Khumbu glaciers & Everest base camp from very near while land at Kala pattar. Kala pattar is one of the nearest point to see to the Mount Everest. Since leading the Himalaya 1992 to till now has been operated numerous travelers for Everest helicopter tour with life time journeys in Himalaya. Everest base camp Helicopter tour is really amazing trip with in a days trip reach the top of the wolrd base camp . We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Everest Heli sightseeing tour around the year as per travelers / visitor wish and holiday frame . we have special discounted price / offer for Everest base camp helicopter tour in 2019 /2020.
Everest Helicopter tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to Hotel, Everest Helicopter tour / Everest base camp helicopter tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you domestic airport Kathmandu. Helicopter will take to via Everest base camp and 20 minutes time landed at Kala pattar 5545m for photograph of very closed view of the Mt. Everest base camp (5463m) ,Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m), Khumbu Ice fall, Khubu Glacier then stop 15 minutes at Kala pattar (5545m) then fly over via Mt. Everest base camp with fantastic views of Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m) then fly above back to Tengboche or Mt. Everest view Hotel (3941m) for last 20 minute of photograph of Everest region mountains Mt. Everest (8848), Lhotse (8516m), Lhotse shar (8382m), Nuptse (7879m), peak- 38(7591m), Ama dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6623m), Kangtega (6783m), Kusum kangaru (6367), Cholaste (6335m), Tabuche peak (6495m), Khumbi La (5765m) and Kwangde Ri (6011m) then fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Finish helicopter tour.
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Thwo night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Helicopter tour as mentioned in differnt options itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic drop to catch the Nepal Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest Helicopter tour is lifetime journeys too see top of the world Mt. Everest 8848m from closed / nearest point with 4 above 8000m mountains,26 snowy capped mountains travellers who have no time for Everest base camp trekking or Everest trekking.