Mt. Everest Expedition
Everest expedition in of the popular expedition in the world because of top of the world. Mount Everest expedition has been successfully climbed on 29th May 1953 by Sir Edmond Hilary & Tenjeng Norgey Sherpa. Mt. Everest expedition 8848m technically difficult and challenging adventure in Nepal Himalaya. Since Mt. Everest expedition has opened for mountaineers , we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition successfully attempts numerous expedition to top of the world because of used professional mountain Sherpa climbers. Normally Spring and Autumn season are best month for Mt. Everest mountaineering and minimum 65 days required for Everest climbing.
Mt. Everest expedition begins at Lukla after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s expedition guide led through the Sherpa village Chaurikharaka Phakding Namche Tengboche Pheriche Lobuche Gorakshep and finally reach at Mt. Everest base camp. HJT climbing guide set up the first camp , camp II and camp III then continue ascend to Mt. Everest summit. At least two month holidays required for Mt. Everest mountaineering as well as good physical fitness and previous climbing experience. We HJT arrange Everest expeditions either private or group join basis with appropriate approach life time adventure in Nepal Himalaya.
Mt. Everest Expedition itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel, Mt. Everest expedition briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu for official procedure.
Day 03: Kathmandu official procedure & prepare for Mount Everest mountaineering
Day 04-05: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m). Overnight at
Day 06: Namche Bazaar (3446m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Khumjung (3790m). Overnight at
Day 08: Khumjung, acclimatization day.
Day 09: Tengboche Monastery (3867m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 10: Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 11: Lobuche (4900m). Overnight at
Day 12: Rest day in Lobuche
Day 13: Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Day 14-57: Climbing Period Mt. Everest.
Day 58: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 59: Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 60: Khumjung.
Day 61: Trek to Phakding.
Day 62: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 63: Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer your hotel.
Day 64: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 65: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition's airport representative will drop you Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
TRIP COST: USD $28,985 PER PERSON
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or, tourist Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport, expedition pick up & drop).
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before and after the expedition). Itinerary A
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before and after the expedition). Itinerary B
- Schedule flight KTM/Lukla/KTM for member, Liaison officer & Expedition staffs.
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp & back.
- Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp & back.
- All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table, chairs & cooking utensils for BC.
- Base Camp single sleeping tent & Mattress for each member, BC staffs & Liaison officer.
- Food and fuel at Base Camp.
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
- Service of Government Liaison officer.
- 4 Oxygen bottles per member with mask and regulator for expedition use (Poisk Oxygen System).
- 2 Oxygen for climbing Sherpa.
- Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer.
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison officer and porters.
- Peak Permit fee of Mt. Everest.
- Khumbu Ice Fall route fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fee.
- 1 high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food & gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb & summit attempt.
- Common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- High altitude food.
- High altitude fuel.
- High altitude tents.
- Per Person 60 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels allowed for expedition till Base Camp.
- Per Person 40 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels is allowed for returned to Kathmandu.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or, Barrel for each member.
- Generator or, Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp.
- Visa extension fee.
- Agency service charge.
- International airfare from/to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 night stay in Kathmandu. Itinerary A
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu. Itinerary B
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage deposit fee.
Summit Bonus: Camp 8300m. = USD 1000 & over 8300m. to summit= USD 500 = 1500 USD extra payable for climbing Sherpa on the spot.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest expedition is one of the highest and challenging expedition in the planet.