Everest base camp trekking Nepal
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking trail in Everest region. After successfully summit the Mt. Everest 8848m on 29th May 1953 by Tenjing Norgey Sherpa sir Edmud Hilary then Mt.Everest base camp treks become more popular trekking trail of Khumbu Himalaya region. Everest base camp trek Nepal is not only popular to see top of the world but Kumbu Himalaya glaciers, beautiful landscape, Tibetan sherpa culture , ancient Tibetan monasteries, wild animals & green forest with surrounding by more then 27 Himalayan peaks of Everest region. we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition create with this Mt. Everest base camp trekking include the Chhukung Ri 5500m for superb Himalayan views of the Everest region trek. Follow with Everest base camp trekking route is not same way goes to Everest base camp and not same way return so we generate the trekking routes through sherpa ancient village and monasteries places.
Everest base camp trekking Nepal begins after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Mt. Everest base camp trek leads through the homelands of the Sherpa people, and will see Buddhist monasteries and close up views of Mt. Everest and neighboring Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Lhotse Nuptse , considered by many to be among the most beautiful mountains in Everest Himalaya region .After spent two nights at Namche Bazaar ,day for exploring and acclimatizing, which is an important factor in your enjoyment for the Everest base camp trekking , the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country, and at Pheriche see a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. People who have fully acclimatized may trek to Everest Base Camp but without doubt, for many people the main highlight will be the magnificent views which unfold from the summit of Kalapattar 5545m the extra ordinary ice sculptures of the Khumbu Glacier, Nuptse and the south-west face of Everest itself. Eventually Everest Base camp trek and complete impressive journey with an ascent of the magnificent peak of Kalar Patar at 5545m.. You will be rewarded with an awesome 360 degree panorama of spectacular 8000m peaks; each one framing the world’s highest. The return trek from Everest base camp and kalapattar continues to delight adventurous souls with more spectacular mountain views, lush forested valleys, and opportunities to learn about the Nepalese religion ,culture and finally Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange the Everest base camp trekking according to trekkers /travelers holiday schedule and wish with amazing life time experience.
Everest base camp trekking Nepal Trip itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp trekking Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung village (3840m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 06: Khumjung village trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 10: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Dingboche trek to Chhukung (4750m), walk approximately 2-3 hours , Lunch at Chhukung valley and hike to Chhukung Ri 5500m for beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt.. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, back to Chhukung . walk approximately 4-5 hours. overnight at Chhukung.
Day 12: Chhuking trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Trip Cost: e-mail us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.