Central Bhutan tour
Central Bhutan tour is popular package tour in Bhutan. Central Bhutan tour offers beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, cultural heritage, ancient monasteries, ancient cities thus this tour become more popular then other tours in Bhutan. Bhutan central tour is suit for those adventure seekers and travelers who has limit holiday for traveling in Bhutan also this tour can be do for all age travelers.
Bhutan central tour begins at Paro Thimpu . Bhutan often revered as the 'Land of the Peaceful Dragon' is still regarded as one of the last 'Shangrilas" in the Himalayan region because of its remoteness, it's spectacular mountain terrain, varied flora and fauna and its unique ancient Buddhist monasteries. It is in the relatively unexplored pockets of Asia which allows only limited number of discerning travellers to enter the country in order to protect its fragile environment and culture. This tour is an introductory of Bhutan and we have tried to cover as much as possible.
Central Bhutan tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Paro/ Drive to Thimphu/Transfer to your hotel.Central Bhutan tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Paro
Day 02: Sightseeing tours all over Thimphu. Chorten, Library, so on.
Day 03: Drive to Gangtey through Dochula Pass. Visit Punakha Dzong.
Day 04: Visit Gangtey monastery. Drive to Bumthang.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Bumthang. 5 Lhakhangs, Swiss Cheese factory.
Day 06: Drive to Thimphu. Picnic lunch at Chendebji Chorten. Hotel.
Day 07: Morning transfer to Paro. Visit Drugyel Dzong and Museum.
Day 08: Early morning transfer to Bhutan Paro Airport.
Trip Cost: USD $1750 Per person
Central Bhutan Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan central tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan l temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Central Bhutan Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.