Bungy jumping in Nepal
Bungy jumping in Nepal /Nepal Bunjee jumping tour is one of adventures package tours in Nepal. Himalaya journey operate the Bungy jumping adventure in Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. Bungy Jumping place is located a 3 hr drive from Katmandu and 100km northeast to within 12km of the Tibet border, there is a 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhote Kosi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet border is the longest Free-fall in the world. Designed, constructed and operated by very experienced Kiwis to exacting international standards your safety is guaranteed. It is Nepal's Ultimate Rush. and at an of altitude 3600 feet, which is 600 feet lower than Katmandu. The Bridge: Swiss designed, especially for bungy jumping with a 4x safety factor, the bridge has a loading factor of 41,500kg or 4.5 tones. And those are Swiss measurements. Ultimate Bungy at The Last Resort in Nepal may be the most spectacular Bungy Jump on the Planet.Since Bungy Jumping adventure destination has been open Himalaya Journey Trekking and expedition arrange numerous travelers for relevant package trip.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Trip Cost: USD $1475 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.