Bhutan panorama tour
Bhutan panorama tour is one of the most popular package tour in Bhutan. Bhutan panorama package tour is known as Bhutan sightseeing tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, Tibetan monasteries. Bhutan panorama tours take you most popular place of Bhutan including Paro, Thimpu , Punakha with historical monuments sightseeing tour of Bhutan. Bhutan panorama package tour fit for all age group travelers which can do less then one week. Autumn & spring season is best time for Bhutan panorama tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per traveler wish and holiday frame. Bhutan panorama tour package is one of interesting package tour in Bhutan.
Bhutan panorama tour itinerary:
Day 1: PARO
On arrival at Paro 2150m, Airport you will be meet by Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative and transfer to hotel. Bhutan panorama tour briefing with officially arrangments.
Kyichu Temple, one of the oldest temple in Bhutan dated back to 7th century.
Ta Dzong, an ancient watchtower, which now houses the National Museum.
Rinpung Dzong, built in 1645 is the seat of the district administration of Paro.
Drukgyal Dzong, the Dzong of the victorious Drukpas, was built in 1650s to commemorate the victory over the Tibetans armies. It caught fire in 1951 and was never repaired.
Day 2: Paro -Thimphu
Drive to Thimphu The day excursion to Thimphu:
National Memorial Chorten, built in honour of our late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk.
National School of Arts and Crafts, where traditional arts is still kept alive through instructions in the Arts of painting Thangkas(sacred Buddhist religious scrolls)
Traditional medicine Institute, where medicines are prepared according to ancient practices.
Textile Museum (gallery of Bhutanese textiles through the ages)
Tashichhodzong, seat of the national Government and the central monastic body, including the summer residence of the Je khenpo(chief Abbot of Bhutan ).* the dzong is open to visitors only in winter when the Je Khenpo (Abbot) and the monk body move to Punakha the ancient capital of Bhutan.
Shopping for the souvenirs in the shops of Thimphu.
Day 3: Thimphu/Punakha
Depart to Punakha (3150m) via Dochula pass(3050m). This pass often offers Panoramic views of Himalayan ranges.
Visit Punakha Dzong, winter seat of Je khenpo(chief abbot of Bhutan)and ancient capital of Bhutan, remarkably located between the rivers Po Chu(Male) and Mo Chu(female)
Wangduephodrang Dzong, built in 1638
Day 4: Punakha -Thimphu
Sightseeing of Thimphu Valley:
Thimphu Dzong, built in 1960s, the Capital of Bhutan
Excursion to 17th century Tango and Cheri Monasteries.
National animal (Takin) Zoo
Walk in the Town
Day 5: Thimphu - Paro
Drive to Paro
Hiking excursion to the world famous Taksang Monastry – around 3 to 5 hours hike
Paro town, Paro’s main shopping district
Day 6: Departure Paro
After breakfast, relaxing or shopping then three hours before departure , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Paro airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: USD $1450 Per person
Bhutan panorama Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan panorama tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan l temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Bhutan panorama Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.