Bhutan mystical tour
Bhutan mystical tour is popular tour package in Bhutan. Bhutan mystical package tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful valley, Tibetan monasteries , Temple & Bhutan cultural heritage. Bhutan mystical tour is known as Bhutan Haa valley tour include Paro, Thimpu, Taktsang , Punakha , Chorten Nebu, Haa valley. Bhutan Haa valley tour take to you heart of the Bhutan. Bhutan Haa valley tour package required minimum one week holidays but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized / customized service. Spring & Autumn season is best time tour in Haa valley. Since Bhutan Haa valley tour open for foreigners , Himalaya journey Trekking arrange numerous groups in relevant areas. Bhutan Mystical tour package is one of the marvelous destination in Bhutan. Bhutan Haa valley tour required special Bhutan travel permit through authorized travel agency of Bhutan. Himalaya Journey Trekking co- operate Bhutan travel permit with local partner agency in Bhutan
Bhutan Mystical tour itinerary:
Day 1: Fly to Paro (2,250m/7,382ft)
Transfer for the flight by Druk Air, Bhutan's national airline, to Paro, the country's only airstrip. The flight gives fantastic views of the Himalaya, and particularly exciting is the section through the Bhutanese foothills and the thrilling landing. You will be meet on arrival by a representative of Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2: Trek to view Taktsang
Follow an ancient path marked by river powered prayer wheels to the site of the famous Tiger's nest, the Taktsang Monastery, tragically wrecked in a fire early in 1998, rebuilt, it is perched some 600m/2,000ft up on a cliff overlooking the valley. It was said to be where the legendary Indian saint, Guru Padma Sambhava, flew from Tibet on the back of a tiger to defeat five demons, who were opposing the spread of Buddhism in Bhutan. Afternoon: visit Ta Dzong, the National Museum of the Kingdom. Originally built as Watch Tower since 1967 it is the National Museum of the country and holding fascinating collection of art, artifacts, thangkha paintings and Bhutan's exquisite postage stamps. Then walk down the trail to visit the massive Rinpung Dzong, a hub for spiritual life and community events, which has a long and fascinating history. Overnight at hotel in Paro.
Day 3: Shuttle to Punakha
3 hours drive to Punakha via Dochula pass (10000 ft), through magnificent forest of rhododendron and magnolia. From the pass, weather allowing, you have panoramic view of the Eastern Himalayan peaks Lunch at Dochula (3050m). Another two hours drive to Zando pelri hotel. En-route 25 minutes walks to Chime Lhakhang, a beautiful fertility monastery, and learn about the famous saint known as Drukpa Kinley the “divine madman.” Overnight at Punakha.
Day 4: Hike to Chorten Nebu a 16th century temple
40 minutes shuttle to Kabjisa trail head and 3 hours hike will reach you to Chorten Nebu. It is a beautiful walk to a lovely village surrounded by orange groves to a temple, which dates back to the time of 'The Divine Madman' Drukpa Kunley. Visit the temple and make our offerings. See the tree outside in the courtyard, which is supposed to have sprouted up after Drukpa Kunley sent a thunderbolt from an adjoining valley. Hike back on a different trail through rice fields to the road head. Overnight at Punakha.
Day 5: shuttle to Thimphu the Capital city
The drive is around 3 hrs to Thimphu and we have sightseeing in the afternoon. Sightseeing includes visits to the late king's memorial chorten, the Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum, the silversmiths and pottery workshops and possibly the National Library. There will also be plenty of time to continue exploring the streets and emporiums. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 6: Day Excursion to Haa Valley and return via Chelela pass
The drive from Thimphu to Haa via the Pa Chhu and Wang Chhu Confluence at Chuzom is around 3 – 4 hours. Haa Valley is situated in the north-west of Bhutan bordering Tibet. Extraordinarily beautiful Haa Valley is newly opened to Tourists. With its three prominent hills representing the three guardian deities, this valley is said to have been named by Guru Padma Sambava himself—HAA means "mystical”. Stroll around the small and beautiful township of Haa. After lunch drive to the Chelela pass at 3988m en route to Paro. Weather allowing, from the pass you will have panoramic views of the two valleys of Paro & Haa and of course, the beautiful Himalayan ranges of Bhutan. You will have the most scenic view of Mt. Jumolhari. Overnight at hotel in Paro.
Day 7: Departure Paro
After breakfast, relaxing or shopping then three hours before departure , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Paro airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhutan Mystical Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan Mystical tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Bhutan Mystical Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bhutan mystical tour is popular tour package in Bhutan. Bhutan mystical package tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful valley, Tibetan monasteries , Temple & Bhutan cultural heritage. Bhutan mystical tour is known as Bhutan Haa valley tour include Paro, Thimpu, Taktsang , Punakha , Chorten Nebu, Haa valley.