Bhutan East West tour
Bhutan east west tour is popular tour destination in Bhutan .East west Bhutan tour can be do with in 10 days east ridge to west ridge thus many travelers prefer this tour. This is a fantastic East-to-West traverse tour covering the best of both sides of Bhutan so you don't miss out on anything. This trek covers the National museum, Dungtse Lhakhang, Kyichu Lhakhang, the absolutely out-of-this-world Taktsang Monastery perched on a sheer cliff, most of the important Dzongs (forts), then there's the Memorial Chorten built in memory of the third King of Bhutan. We cover Bumthang valley like no other. Bumthang is one of the most beautiful valleys in Bhutan. This tour also a visit to Meber Tso or "flaming Lake" and the lovely Ura valley with its old dzong and cobblestone paths giving it a unique medieval feel. This is a unique lovely tour covering all the important "must see, must visit" spots in Bhutan.
Bhutan East west tour itinerary:
Day 01: Meeting and assistance on arrival. Transfer to hotel in Paro.Bhutan East west tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Paro.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Paro. Nat. Museum, Dzongs & Taksang monastery
Day 03: Drive to Thimphu. Visit Chorten, Thangka painting, med. school
Day 04: Drive to Punakha, visit 17th Century Dzong, drive to Wangdi.
Day 05: Drive to Trongsa. Stop at Chendebji 17th century chorten.
Day 06: Drive to Bumthang. Scenic views on entering Bumthang Valley.
Day 07: Sightseeing in Bumthang. Visit Membartso (burning lake)
Day 08: Bumthang to Wangdi. Watch for Black necked crane.
Day 09: Drive to Thimphu. Visit Bosachu (waterfall) & Simtokha Dzong.
Day 10: Early Morning drive to Paro for your departure journey.
Trip Cost: USD $1650 Per person
Bhutan East west Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan East West tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan East West tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Bhutan East West Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.