Bhutan cultural tour
Bhutan cultural tour is one of the most popular tour in Bhutan. Cultural tour in Bhutan offers specially Bhutan culture, tradition, Bhutanese people's manner as well as warm hospitality for the travelers /adventure seekers. Cultural tour in Bhutan take to you hear of the Bhutan and involve in Bhutan cultural heritage sites. Bhutan often revered as the "land of the Peaceful Dragon" regarded as one of the last Shangri-La in the Himalayan region because of it's remoteness, it's spectacular mountain terrain, varied flora and fauna and it's unique ancient Buddhist monasteries. It is one of the attractively unexplored pockets of Asia which allow only limited number of discerning travelers to enter the country with a special visa permits.
Bhutan cultural tour begins at paro. Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will transfer to hotel. After an hours, HJT tour guide take to you sightseeing tour in Bhutan valley. Visit in Simthokha Dzong, Memorial Chorten , National Library, Handicraft Emporium , Taktsang monastery are main destination of this package tour. Minimum one weeks holidays required for Bhutan cultural tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Bhutan cultural tour according to travelers wish and holiday frame.
Bhutan cultural tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Paro, transfer to hotel. Bhutan cultural tour briefing with official arrangments. ovrnight at
Day 02: Paro: S/S - Morning drive to Drukgyel Dzong, visit typical Bhutanese farm house and Paro Bazaar, Ta Dzong (National Museum), Rimpung Dzong. Hotel
Day 03: Paro: S/S - Satsam Chorten - Taktsang Tea house - Taktsang Monastery, hotel
Day 04: Drive to Thimpu, visit Simthokha Dzong, Memorial Chorten , National Library, Handicraft Emporium and Tashichho Dzong, hotel
Day 05: A hour morning drive to Punakha across the Dochula Pass and Punakha
Day 06: In the morning visit a typical farm house where traditional buttered tea with "zaw" (puffed rice) will be served. Visit Wangdi Fodrang Dzong, hotel
Day 07: Drive to Dochula, drive to Paro - visit Par
Day 08: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Bhutan paro Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Bhutan package tour will arrange accordingly.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhutan Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan cultural tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan l temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Bhutan Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bhutan cultural tour is one of the most popular tour in Bhutan. Cultural tour in Bhutan offers specially Bhutan culture, tradition, Bhutanese people's manner as well as warm hospitality for the travelers /adventure seekers.