Bhutan adventure tour
Bhutan adventure tour is interesting tour package in Bhutan. Bhutan adventure tour is known as Adventure tour in Bhutan. Bhutan adventure package tour offer superb Himalayan scenery, beautiful valley, Monasteries, cultural heritage of Bhutan. Bhutan panorama tour take to you heart of the Bhutan including popular touristy areas including Paro, Thimpu, Punakha,Bhumthang, Jakar , phobjikha wangdi. Bhutan adventure tour required minimum two weeks holidays. Spring & Autumn is best time for Bhutan adventure package tour but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers choice and holiday frame with customized & tailor made package trip. Bhutan adventure tour is marvelous destination in Bhutan.
Bhutan adventure tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Paro
On arrival at Paro airport you will be met by a representative of Himaalaya Journey Treks & Expedition. After completing all formalities transfer to hotel. In the evening an orientation talk and video show on Bhutan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Paro
After breakfast visit the National Museum also known as the Ta Dzong. Short walk down to view the Rinpung Dzong. After lunch drive to the ruins of Drugyel Dzong, built in 1647 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel to celebrate victory over the Tibetans. It was destroyed by fire in 1950. Visit the Kyichu Lhakhang and then visit a traditional farmhouse. Drive back. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Paro - Thimpu
After breakfast drive to Thimphu the capital. Enroute visit the Simtokha Dzong, which is the oldest in Bhutan. Evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Thimpu- Punkha
In the morning drive to Punakha. Sightseeing of Punakha (old capital of Bhutan). You will drive over Dochula pass(alt. 3019m) from where one can view the Himalayan mountain ranges on a clear day. Once over the pass you will descend to the valley of Punakha(1317m). This valley is one of the richest regions for agricultural products in Bhutan. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Punakha- Bumthang
Early morning drive to Jakar the administrative center of Bumthang district. It was here that the great Guru Padmasambhava brought the message of Lord Buddha to Bhutan. It is also the home of the great teacher Pema Lingpa or Treasure Finder. Enroute view the Chendebji Chorten (stupa). Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Bumthang
Whole day sightseeing of Bumthang valley where you can visit the Kurje and Jambey lhakhangs, Tamshing monastery, Jakar dzong and the Swiss Farm house. Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Jakar –Ura - Jakar
Excursion to the Ura valley. Visit the new Ura Lhakhang. After lunch drive back to Jakar. Overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Jakar – phobjikha- wangdi
Early morning drive to Phobjikha, one of the most enchanting valleys. Visit the fields and marshes to view the black-necked cranes. Each November this endangered species, returns here from the Tibetan plateau. You can spend your time watching them flying and feeding and study their social activities. Drive back to Wangdi. Overnight at cottages.
Day 09: Wangdi - Thimpu
Drive back to Thimphu. Enroute halt at Dochula for packed lunch and view the mountain ranges. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast visit the National Library, the Painting School and the Traditional Medicine Institute. Then visit the Great Memorial Chorten and the Handicrafts Emporium and the Post Office. After lunch visit the Changlimithang monastery. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Thimpu - Paro
After breakfast, relaxing or shopping then three hours before departure , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to you Paro airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhutan Adventure Tour Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- 3 time meals during the Bhutan Adventure tour breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan temples, monuments sightseeing entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhutan paro airport drop
Bhutan Adventure Tour Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bhutan adventure tour is interesting tour package in Bhutan. Bhutan adventure tour is known as Adventure tour in Bhutan. Bhutan panorama tour offer superb Himalayan scenery, beautiful valley, Monasteries, cultural heritage of Bhutan.