Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking
Annapurna Thorung La pass Annapurna Base camp trekkingAnnapurna Thorung La pass Annapurna base camp trekking is one of the longest and challenging trekking trail in Annapurna region. Annapurna Thorung la pass base camp combine trekking suite for those adventure seekers or trekker who love nature, landscape , relaxing with different culture. Thorung la pass Annapurna base camp trekking required minimum 4 weeks. Annapurna Thorung La pass & Annapurna base camp trekking is world’s top ten trekking trail as well as Nepal ’s one of the most popular for stunning Himalayan views including the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Mt. Nilgiri 7041m, Mt. Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna II 7939m , Mt. Annapurna III7555m, Mt. Annapurna IV 7525m, Mt. Annapurna south 7219m, Mt. Gangapurna 6485m, Mt. Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Lamjung Himal 6986m, Pisang peak 6091m, Chulu west peak 6419m, Tilicho peak 7134m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc, Mixed culture, green jungle with beautiful landscape, lush valleys, highest lake in the world Tilicho lake – located at 4912m, Deepest Gorge in the world – Kali gandaki Gorge – 7623m. Third highest waterfall – Ruptse water fall, Natural hot spring, black fossils/ saligram, salvation temple / Muktinath temple, best Apple garden of Nepal Himalaya Marpha , Tibetan Monasteries, etc. Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking commence from Beshishar and end at Pokhara but Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition will arrange relevant package trip according to trekker’s wish and desire with amazing life time Experience Nepal Himalayas!
Annapurna Thorung la pass base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Annapurna circuit Jomsom muktinath ghorepani poon hill & Annapurna base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Katmandu by bus to Beshishar (823m) .Drive approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 03: Beshishar trek to Bahundada (1311m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Chamje (1634m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Chamje trek to Dharapani (1943m) walk approximately 3-4 hours.
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame (2713m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 09: Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 11: Yak kharka trek to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 12: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La(5416m) trek to Muktinath .(3802m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 13: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and kagebeni ( 2786m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Marpha (2625m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 15: After breakfast , Marpha trek to Ghasa (2013m)walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 16: After breakfast, Ghasa trek to Tatopani / Natural hot spring (1179m) walk approximately 5-6 hours. You can enjoy with natural hot spring.
Day 17: After breakfast, Tatopani/Natural hot spring trek to Ghorepani (2855m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 18: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tadapani ( 2045m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 19: After breakfast, Tadapani trek to Chhomorung (2135m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 20: Chhomorung trek to Bambo (2910m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 21: Bambo trek to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 22: Machhapuchhare base camp/Fishtail base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 23: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 24 : Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 25: Chhomorung trek to Nayapul (867m), walk approximately 5-6 hours than private vehicle drive back to Pokhara .overnight at pokhara.
Day 26: After breakfast, by flight back to Kathmandu . Drive approximately 5-6 hours and by flight 35 minutes only. Transfer to hotel .overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 27: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 28: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or as you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP) permit
- Nayapul to pokhara by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel acccomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.