Tibet Motor biking tour
Tibet Motor biking tour is one of the challenging adventure tours in Tibet . Tibet motor biking tour is known as Tibet motor cycle tour offer stunning Himalayan views, Lush valleys , beautiful landscape, nomad lands, Ancient cities, Tibetan monasteries etc. we Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition arrange the Tibet motor biking tours at least three weeks but motor biking tour can be extend or short according to travelers holiday schedule and wish. Tibet motor biking tour is know as "Royal Enfield tour" because we use Royal Enfield Motorcycle entire motorcycle tour in Tibet. Tibet Motor cycle tour required special road /mountain biking permits which travels/mountain bikers obtain through authorizes travel agent of Nepal who co- operate with local Tibet agents. Only few travel agency arrange the motor cycle tour so would be better to choose the real adventure company to get real adventure package trip.
Tibet motor biking tour begins from Kodari after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Tibet Motor biking tour /Tibet Motor cycle tour commence follow route to Zhangmu, Xigatse and sightseeing to Lhasa. We will provide hotel/ Guest house accommodation along the way entire the Motor biking tour in Tibet. we include Motor biking tour : Kailash Mansarovar motor biking tour, Tibet Everest base camp motor biking tour, Tibet Lhasa motor biking tour, Mansarovar Kailash motor biking tour as per traveler's wish and holiday schedule with lifetime experience. Since Tibet motor biking tour has been open , Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition arrange the numerous motor biking group for Tibet. We made customized Tibet mountain biking tours as travelers wish and holiday duration with amazing life time experience.
Tibet motor biking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Tibet motor biking / motor cycle our briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley because of original passport is required for arrange the Tibet mountain biking tours permits. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Kodari (Nepal - Tibet border). Drive to ZHANGMU (1900m) then to NYALAM (3800m). O/N GUEST HOUSE
Day 04: Drive to Tingri (approx 160 km) 4000m.
After breakfast we will start easy ride up, there is the main checkpost to enter further up at Nyalam. We will be visiting Milarepa's cave enroute. One can ride to Lhatze (300 km) this day but we are treating this trip as a pleasant journey, spending the night in Tingri makes you more comfortable having the great views of the Himalayas in the South including Mt. Everest. Overnight at a guest house
Day 05: Tingri - Lhatze (approx 150 km); 3900m
The riding is pleasant, you will be passing a 5220 meters pass called "Gyatso La" today and continueing riding down to the fertile valley of Lhatze for tonight stay at a local guest house.
Day 06: Lhatze - Xigatse (approx 150 km); 4000m
A typical day riding between the villages to Xigaze or Shigatse, the second largest city of Tibet . The ride today is across Yulung La (4950 metres), over fairly unpaved roads in the plateau area. After reaching Shigatse, we will transfer you in a better hotel and relax. If interested, you can visit the "Tashilhumpo Monastery", a vast monastery with its own streets, housing sectors, plazas, back alleys and complex of temples and halls.
Day 07: Shigatse - Gyantse (90 Km); 4000m
Your drive on to Gyantse takes us through intensely agricultural, cultivated areas. Much of the gravel road is lined with poplar trees, which are a distinctly Tibetan feature. The drive on this day is just 90 km but, if interested, you can drive to the small, picturesque village of Kardoi from Gyantse (120 km round trip). This excursion will also take you to an old castle, Kumbum and Palcho Chode monastery. The hotel in Gyantse has good facilities, like the one in Shigats.
Day 08: Gyantse - Lhasa (280 km) via the Yamdrok Tso
You will drive mostly on a paved road, though there is an off-road route from Gyantse to the turquoise Lake "Yamdrok Tso". You will be crossing the high pass of "Karo La" at 5050m then continue your drive to Lhasa. On arriving you may feel as though we have left Tibet and entered China , for the Chinese influence - signs, people on the street, development - is ever more pervasive. And upon reaching Lhasa itself, you will see the suffocation of the old Tibet by the new layers of Chinese infrastructure, covering nearly 100% of the city. Lhasa is a sprawling, modern Chinese city with polluted air and horn-honking traffic congestion but we will stay there for two full days to acclimatise and take in the awe-inspiring Potala and other parts of thisr World heritage site Elevation - 3650 metre.
Day 09: Sightseeing tours in and around Lhasa
Riding around Lhasa visiting the various interesting sites ( Potala Palace , Sera monastery, Drepung Monastery, Norbulingka palace etc.
Day 10: Lhasa - Shigatse (250 Km)
Your riding today will be on paved road. After having breakfast we'll follow the riverbed of the Kyi Chu River , this is the same way back until road adjacent to a bridge at the Brahmaputra valley. Then we take the straight highway riding on the riverbed of the "Yarlung Tsangpo" to Shigatse, stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Shigatse - Xegar (250 km); 4400m
After a good breakfast, we start riding from Shigatse to Lhatse then ascent to the Gyatso La-5220m, finally descend into Xegar and stay in a Everest View hotel (luxurious accommodation after Shigatse.
Day 12: Xegar - Rongbuk - Everest Base camp - Rongbuk (approx. 130 Km)
Today you will find much excitement. Here starts the taste of the "Top of the World"; the remoteness shows the real beauty of the area that makes you pride of your awaiting since long time. Riding through the remoteness you will be ascending to the Rongbuk.Excursion to Everest base camp- 5200m and back to Rongbuk and overnight stay at Rongbuk Guest house.
Day 13: Rongbuk - Nyalam - Zhangmu - Kathmandu (180 KM)
Start 35 Kilometers down hill from Nyalam to Zanghmu, the altitude dramatically decreases by 1300 meters in approximately 1.5 hour. Since Zhangmu is the exit point, we will follow the custom clearance, immigration & check post clearance both in Tibet and Nepal border. Continue drive to Kathmandu by motorcycles, transfer to the hotel.
Day 14: Drive or bike to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . overnight at Kathmandu
Day 15: After breakfast , shopping /relaxing with own activities then Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop to Kathmandu International Airport .
Trip Cost: USD $3950 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu Tibet border Kodari overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation entire the Tibet motor biking tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Royal enfield motor bike entire the Tibet tour as mentioned in itinerary
- one motor bike mechanic engineer entire the tibet motor biking tour
- Tibet Heli tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Heli tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Helicopter tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet border pick up by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.