Tibet Lhasa tour
Tibet Lhasa tour is one of the popular travel destination in Tibet. Tibet Lhasa tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Tibet, Tibetan monasteries, Tibet potala palace, Jhokang temple and excursion around Lhasa. Lhasa is one of the beautiful city in Tibet. Lhasa mean in Tibetan language, the Holy Land or the Buddha Land Lhasa is actually one of the most featured and dream-about cities in the world. Lhasa is not only city because of its remoteness, its high altitude at 3,650 meters (11,975 feet) means limited accessibility and its impressive heritage of over a thousand years of cultural and spiritual history that has helped to create the romantic and mysterious Tibetan religion. Lhasa, the capital of China's Tibet Autonomous Region, has a history of more than 1,300 years. Lhasa is the political, economic, cultural and transport center of the region. Lhasa covers an area of close to 30,000 square km. It has a downtown of 544 square km and a population of 400,000; 140,000 of its people live in the downtown area. Tibet Lhasa is home to the Tibetan, Han, and Hui peoples, as well as many other ethnic groups, but the Tibetan ethnic group makes up 87 percent of the total population. Tibet Lhasa city has also been appointed as one of the 24 historical and cultural cities of China.
Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour include beautiful Lhasa merry blue waves river , Norbulinka palace, Sera Monastery , Jokhang Temple, Drepung monastery with in few days. For the Tibet Lhasa tour, it has three option to reach by flight kathmandu by flight or by overland to Tibet Lhasa, By flight from different nation to Lhasa and by train also accessible for Tibet Lhasa tour. Lhasa tour can do with in a week but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange personalized Tibet Lhasa package trip as per travelers demand. Tibet Potala palace is the one the vital place of the Lhasa Tibet tour. Tibet Potala Palace is no doubt one of the wonders of the world. It was first built by the greatest king Songtsen Gampo in the seventh century and was later expended to its present form by the fifth Dalai Lama in the seventeenth century. This 13 storey building accommodates 1000 rooms, living quarter of the Dalai lamas, apartments for Regents, Tutors, High Lamas, splendid ceremonial areas, offices of Chapel, Shrine and corridors, Treasuries, cell for monks and servants, granaries and store rooms. The 5th Dalai Lama’s Kudung (Choren) is covered with 3700 gold and the 13th Dalai Lama, with a ton of gold besides priceless jewels. It is about 3000m above the valley floor. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ‘s arrange the Tibet Lhasa tour according to clients holiday schedule by kathmandu Lhasa overland tour or Kathmandu Lhasa fly in fly out tour.
Tibet Lhasa tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, Tibet Lhasa tour briefing with official arrangement. overnight at Kathamndu
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and During this day Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will apply Tibet travel permit at chinese embassy of Kathmandu. overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu (1300M) to Lhasa (3650M)
Fly to Gongar airport in Lhasa & transfer to hotel. After check in hotel rest for acclimatisation. During the flight you'll see the following River, lake & Mountain: Yarlungri Tsangpo river ,Yamdrok LAKE, MT. Kanchenjunga(8586m) and MT. Makalu(8463m) and MT. Everest (8848m). If weather permitting.
Day 04-05: sightseeing in Lhasa
These days you will be engrossed with sightseeing and excursions of the Potala palace, The Jokhang TEMPLE surrounding Barkhor market Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery. Overnight hotel.
DAY 06: Lhasa- Kathmandu
Transfer to airport 2 hrs drive - Representative will assist you. Departure of flight for Kathmandu would be approx 10:00 hr. China standard time and arriving KATHMANDU AT 9: AM Nepal standard time. Flight Lhasa / Kathmandu takes 1 hour ten minutes.
During the flight you will see the following:
Yarlung Tsangpo River, Lake Yamdrok, MT. Kanchenjunga (8586m), Mt. Makalu(8463m) and Mt. Everest(8848m). (If weather permitting)
Day 07: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD $1250 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Thamel hotel to Kathmandu International airport drop to catch the Kathmandu Lhasa flight
- 4 night hotel accomodation in Lhasa on BB basis( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport pick up while Lhasa to Kathmandu flight
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Lhasa stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.