Annapurna Narphu valley trekking
Narphu valley trekking is newly open trekking trail in Annapurna region. Nar Phu valley trek is restricted trekking trail in Annapurna region opened for the trekkers since 2003. Annapurna Narphu valley trekking is one of the best regions for viewing majestic mountains in the high land. Narphu valley trek up to Nar and Phu combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures. Narphu valley trekking offer superb Himalayan views of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m and other 19 snow capped mountains of Annapurna trekking. Trekking in Narphu valley is probably the best and non tourist area of Annapurna trekking routes and for those who want to explore hidden valley and trek off the beaten crossing through Challenging high passes like Masokanto La (5099m), Kangla pass (5200m), Tilicho Pass (5230m) with beautiful Lake Tilicho. Narphu valley trekking include spectacular regions of ethnically-Tibetan inhabitants and combines remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures also include the Annapurna circuit trekking , the bridge leading over the Marshyangdi River to the steep portals of the Nar Phu valley system is easily missed, but although the entrance is narrow and forested, the valley system above opens up to a huge expanse of high snow-peaks, ancient villages and high altitude grazing settlements.Since Narphu valley trekking trail has been open Himalaya journey trekking professional will take to you with amazing experience of Narphu valley in Annapurna region.
Annapurna Narphu valley trekking commence at Besishar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. HJT professional trekking guide led through out Annapurna circuit trekking trail until koto then trail ascend to Narphu valley. As Narphu valley treks is restricted trekking trail required special trekking permit through government registered Nepal trekking Agency and minimum two person required for obtain Narphu valley trekking permit. Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange three different options Nar Phu valley trekking : Besishar Narphu valley Besishar, Narphu valley Tilicho pass trekking , Narphu valley Annapurna circuit trekking as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Annapurna Narphu valley trekking required good physical fitness with prior trekking experience as well as minimum three weeks holidays. Narphu valley trek include world's top 10 trekking trail : Annapurna circuit trekking so this is famous trekking destination in Annapurna region.Annapurna Narphu valley trekking take to you heart of the Annapurna region.
Narphu valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Narphu valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu. .
Day 02: Katmandu by bus to Beshishar (823m) drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: Beshishar to .Bahundada (1311m)walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada to Jagat (1314m)walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani (1943m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani to koto (2713m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Koto to Chhacha (3200m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 08: Chhacha to Meta (3700m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 09: Meta to Junum (4000m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 10: Junum to Phu valley.walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 11: Excursion around Phu valley.
Day 12: Phu Valley to Nar Village walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 13: Nar Village to Dharmasala 2800m. walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dharmasala – koto –Chame (2713m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 15: Chame to Pisang (3185m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 16: Pisang to Manang (3440m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 17: Manang acclimatizing day. Manang acclimatizing day. During this day you can hike up to Ice Lake or Gangapurna tea shop from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m,Pisang peak 6091m etc , back to Manang .overnight at Manang.
Day 18: Manang to Yak kharka (4210m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 19: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 20: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La (5416m) to Muktinath.(3802m) walk approximatley 6-7 hours
Day 21: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and overnight at Kagbeni (2840m)walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 22: Kagbeni to Jomsom (2713m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 23: Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara (915m) flight approximately 25 mintues only, transfer to pokhara Hotel. overnight at pokhara
Day 24: Pokhara back to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight .By tourist bus drive approximately 5-6 hours, By flight 35 minutes only & we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange either tourist bus , private vehicle or flight to pokhara as per trekker's desire
Day 25: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit PashupatinathTemple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 26: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
TRIP COST: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerar
- Kathmandu Besishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerar
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP) permit
- Narphu valley special trekking permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Jomsom to pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel acccomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pohara to Kathmandu by tourist bus ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide / Porters overland transportaion as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.